Pokemon Trainer Turf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Turf

A union among legends...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Turf Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Drakkon Whitestream

Turf Rules Empty
PostSubject: Turf Rules   Turf Rules EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 6:49 pm

As said by Doubled32

Quote :
Welcome to Trainer Turf! Here, one can battle some of the best of the best, or enjoy stories of the past of a trainer here, or really anything, so long as it's about Trainers! Here would be the requirements:

1. You must have obtained all badges in the 3rd, 4th, or 5th generation games (includes remakes) (That just means you have to have beaten a main story in one of these games. Shouldn't be too hard Very Happy)

2. All Pokemon (in team) must be lvl. 100 (if you're planning on battling on Wifi anyway. If you're using PO, then don't worry.

3. You must have a full team.

4. You need an I.D. Here's an example: http://doubled32.deviantart.com/art/Van-s-Turf-Pass-202750282

You do not have to follow the set example I set, but a custom sprite and team are required. When using the star system, all newbies must start at 1 star. Should you also choose to use balls on the top, all newbies must start with a Pokeball and advance upwards. I'm not sure how the advancement system would work yet, but I had in mind that one would gain half a star for every five wins, and lose half a star for every five losses. In other words, all one would need is to win 25 times in a row! (or I might toughen it up. After three stars, it doubles, and after 4 stars, it doubles again, meaning that you would have to win around 55 times in a row. yeesh :/)

5. With your submission, you need to include a little backstory, something to spice things up. Also include your friend code if you will be battling.

6. Be good and stay out of trouble. Just like in the story, there will be a "troll brigade" that will ban you after three strikes.

Rules:

1. In order to advance in stars, you must battle with people. It might be a bit hard to get together about times (trust me, ask me and some of my friends here, I don't have the best track record for keeping up with Battle appointments ), so if you can't make it, just let someone know and we'll set you or that person up with another trainer or postpone your fight until a more convenient time.

Now, unlike in the series I make, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BATTLE if you wish. However, just don't expect your rank to go up without battling.

2. No trollin' or we'll be hatin' That simply means that any gestures or posts that is just straight trolling will be dealt with by a strike on the user. Just like Baseball, 3 strikes and youuuuuuuuuuu'reeeeeeeeee OOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUTTTT! Just be nice and we'll get along

3. When you battle, please use games that will interact with each other (I.E., 4th gen games vs 4th gen games and the same for Black and White), and make sure to get each others codes. Most battles will be three on three, but feel free to spice it up. For convenience, we will use Pokemon Online, and we will use six on six. Look here to download http://pokemon-online.eu/

4. No legendaries in your main team. However..... you may have one in your story, like my chars, just not in your team, unless stated otherwise. We will allow non legendary ubers, however, we will only allow 1 per team. According to a site I saw, the Ubers are as follows: Dragonite, Tyranitar, Salamence, Metagross, Garchomp, and Hyddreigon. Again, you CAN use these Pokemon, just one of these per team though.

5. Please, for the love of God, no hentai. We will permit a small amount of sexual suggestive themes, such as thast found in a T rated game, but please don't over do it. I think we all have a good idea of what I'm trying to avoid here >_>

6. Please, don't make a scene if you lose. Take it like a man, or a polite woman, whatever you are. Don't throw a temper tantrum please. However, if you have strong belief that the person cheated (team of ubers, legendaries, or AR codes), please send me a note. And when you win, be honest. Don't just say you won when you actually lost.
Back to top Go down
https://pkmntrainerturf.forumotion.com
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Doubled

Turf Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turf Rules   Turf Rules EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:56 pm

Just a small clause to add for RP'ing or General Writing.

No God Modding. If you don't know what that means, then just don't make a Mary Sue/Gary Stu, or just go crazy while RP'ing, such as killing a character (or for that matter killing other's character (unless given permission)), and especially don't revive them (at least not without a good, detailed, and specific reason).
(However, even if your character is extremely powerful, that doesn't mean it is a GS/MS... Depends how you play it too... This rule can be overridden if the admins see good reason for you to be an exception, and even then you will probably be nerfed at less needed times)

Well, that should be it. If I let anything out, then let me know.
Back to top Go down

Turf Rules
Page 1 of 1