Pokemon Trainer Turf

A union among legends...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Art rules.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord

PostSubject: Art rules.   Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:05 pm

Okay, while the main rules should cover everything, I think I should add some here.

1. This should be obvious, but don't post anything that isn't yours. We want originality here, things that come from you.

2. The artists here may want to take requests. And while that's all fine and dandy if they do, we will ask (and this is entirely up to the artists) that we keep requests sown to three, and one per person. Unless stated otherwise by the artist themselves, this rule will be enforced by me personally.

3. If you're posting Sprites, then at least try to post more than one per post. (It's okay if you can't, though Wink ) And if you have more but you've already posted for the day, then go back and edit your previous post. And let's try to be creative here, not just simple copy and paste.

4. If you wish, you may give critique. HOWEVER, there is a fine line between critique and trolling. Let's try not to cross those lines.

Well then, that should do it. To show you have read these rules, be sure to say Doubled wuz hur Samurott. That should be easy enough to remember.

As far as what we're looking for, anything's acceptable from Digital to doodles, heck if you want to we'll take Flash. Just be sure that YOU made it.

Yes! I am the same Doubled32 from DA! Click here to visit or click here to visit our DA page.
Back to top Go down

Art rules.
Page 1 of 1