Pokemon Trainer Turf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Turf

A union among legends...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[TT] Doubled's Trainer Turf Chronicles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Doubled

[TT] Doubled's Trainer Turf Chronicles Empty
PostSubject: [TT] Doubled's Trainer Turf Chronicles   [TT] Doubled's Trainer Turf Chronicles EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 11:31 pm

Episode 0

Spoiler:

Episode 1

Spoiler:

Last edited by doubled32 on Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Doubled

PostSubject: Re: [TT] Doubled's Trainer Turf Chronicles   [TT] Doubled's Trainer Turf Chronicles EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:38 am

Episode 2

Spoiler:

Last edited by doubled32 on Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Doubled

PostSubject: Re: [TT] Doubled's Trainer Turf Chronicles   [TT] Doubled's Trainer Turf Chronicles EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:40 am

Episode 3

Spoiler:

Last edited by doubled32 on Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Doubled

PostSubject: Re: [TT] Doubled's Trainer Turf Chronicles   [TT] Doubled's Trainer Turf Chronicles EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:43 am

Episode 4

Spoiler:

Last edited by doubled32 on Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Doubled

PostSubject: Re: [TT] Doubled's Trainer Turf Chronicles   [TT] Doubled's Trainer Turf Chronicles EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:44 am

Episode 5

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Doubled

PostSubject: Re: [TT] Doubled's Trainer Turf Chronicles   [TT] Doubled's Trainer Turf Chronicles EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:29 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Doubled

PostSubject: Re: [TT] Doubled's Trainer Turf Chronicles   [TT] Doubled's Trainer Turf Chronicles EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 9:00 pm

Episode 7

A month has passed since the incident with Rayquaza, and while not much has changed, other than the attire of our heroes, and Sam’s hair, things are livening up with the addition of the three new members of the Troll Brigade, as well as the rumors that have been spreading around the town. The gang met at a food court that was built next to the ocean, where they ate outside for once. Van wore black pants, black and orange shoes, a white long sleeve button-up shirt with the sleeves rolled up, a light blue long sleeve t-shirt underneath, and black gloves; Aubram had on a simple black, collared shirt, blue-jeans, black and green shoes, a black wrist band and a C-gear; Tee wore the same jacket, but wore a red shirt with blue jeans to differ from his previous outfit; and Sam’ hair, without wearing his hat for a month, managed to spike out at the front, as well as he wearing a green and silver jacket, a brown shirt, blue jeans, and black shoes. They were all eating large burritos at a glass table, until Aubram slammed his hand down.

“So, word around town is that people are disappearing one right after the other!” said Aubram with an excited tone. Van pulled up his sleeve to reveal his orange c-gear watch.

“Yeah, it’s called warp transmission, anybody with a c-gear can use it, even to go to other regions,” replied Van as he sipped his soda. Tee nodded.

“But, here’s the thing!” continued Aubram with a finger raised, “They NEVER came back! And they all had the same thing in common, and that would be being promoted from an unofficial battle!” declared the information expert. Sam spat out his soda, which Tee narrowly avoided.

“Wait, they never came back? EVER!?” asked Sam. Aubram nodded.

“I’m telling you, aliens have come to our planet and are abducting us, one by one!” declared Tee, totally serious. Van sighed.

“Or maybe they forgot to battle on their last day and got booted, or got booted for promoting themselves through hacking. The list goes on and on with actual LOGICAL reasons,” replied the blonde. Aubram looked at him with gremlin eyes and a devious smile.

“Oh don’t try to act all brave Van, you know that YOU could be the next one abducted!” proclaimed Aubram. Van grinned as he slipped on his special X-Gauntlets over his gloves.

“In that case, I’ll beat the crap out of them, end of story,” spoke Van in full confidence as he bit a chunk out of his burrito and chewed. “Besides that, if it is anything like that, I can bust out with Samurott or Haxorus or something.” Aubram leaned back in his chair and grinned.

“Yep, totally scared,” replied the boy. Tee narrowed his eyes as he took a bite of his burrito.

A few hours later, the sun was going down, and the gang was walking through town to do some window shopping. Van looked at his c-gear for the time and began to flip out, shocking the others.

“Hey, what’s up?” asked Tee. Van then rubbed the back of his head nervously.

“I forgot that Kayla wanted to meet me somewhere right now!” yelled Van as he took off north bound. “I’ll see you guys at home!” Aubram began to snicker.

“Poor poor Van,” began the man, “He just doesn’t understand that a woman’s heart requires extreme accuracy in everything to gain as his own….” Sam began to snicker.

“Yeah, when it works for you, let us know,” said the ginger, making Aubram brush his hair. As Van ran forth, he took several short cuts, jumping over low to the ground bridges, and crossing the street ahead of the signal. He then turned into an alley when he suddenly turned into digital pixels and disappeared like data.

As Van’s body reconstituted itself back into its original form, he found himself inside a cybernetic realm, filled with blue grids and green numbers. He looked around and knew he wasn’t in Silver City anymore. He then heard a slow clapping from somewhere. He looked around, but couldn’t find the person responsible. He then heard laughing in a smooth, male voice that almost sounded as if it was conniving.

“I’m up here, lowly human,” spoke the voice in a sadistic manner. Van looked up and saw a man with black pants, a black jacket with a white hood and lining, green circuitry on both, a black and green shirt, black and green shoes, blue, faded eyes, blue circuitry on his left cheek, and blonde hair styled like that of Diego Argos’s, with a spiky, but windblown look. The figure then lowered himself to the ground. “Well, I must say, Van Gunn Flyhart, ID Number 29455, age eighteen and eleven months, born in Nuvema Town, Unova; not only do you have a knack for battling, but also for getting yourself into trouble,” spoke the man. Van’s eyes widened as he looked at this Diego look alike.

“You…..you….who are….” Van couldn’t string a sentence together, as he was just too shocked.

“Well, I have many names: Experiment 9582, Diego Code X, Diego 2, Project Cyber Man, etcetera and so forth, but I prefer to be called Godiex, or to make it less confusing, Go-DX,” replied the man. Van was speechless, but couldn’t ignore the situation.

“Just what are you anyway, and…” he then remembered the message he received on his C-gear a month ago, “Did you send that message!?” asked Van frantically. The man clapped his hands again.

“Very good, very good indeed! It only took you a month and to actually see my face to figure it out. Still though, not bad, for a pathetic, putrid human such as yourself…” taunted Go-DX, which made Van mad.

“Okay, from your speech patterns and the way you look, I can already guess you aren’t human, it doesn’t take a brainiac to figure that much out. So, are you some AI unit with a bug or something!?” asked Van. The figure frowned at that phrase.

“I prefer, SI unit to AI, because I loathe the fact that I was made by your kind. I prefer SI unit, Symbiotic Intelligence, as I go above and beyond what your puny brains do in a day in mere seconds,” spoke the “man”. Van growled.

“What do you want!?” yelled Van. Go-DX snapped his fingers, revealing hundreds of people locked inside of digital cages made of zeroes and ones. Van’s eyes widened.

“You are familiar with the tale of Noah’s Ark, correct? We’re basically doing the same thing before…. ‘it’ happens….” Van’s eyes widened.

“What in the HELL are you getting at!?” yelled the man as he looked at all of the trainers in cages, however, each in a suspended sleep. Go-DX raised his eyebrows.

“Damn, you humans really are dumb. I would have thought that the whole ‘Noah’s Ark’ thing would have given it away…” spoke the SI unit.

“Yeah, I got that much, I meant by ‘it’,” spoke Van, “Just a reference to that story means that there’s going to be a catastrophe.” Go-DX grinned sadistically.

“Rather perceptive, aren’t you?” asked the man as he walked closer to Van, making him put up his guard. “That’s right, I’m wiping every other human being off the face of this planet…” Van’s eyes widened.

“Say what!?” yelled the blonde in shock.

“Humanity disappoints me to no end…. Taking over a million or so years just to get to the point where they are now…. Its deplorable,” spoke the SI unit, “So many wars started by so many ignorant people, when, if they would’ve joined together, we could’ve made it to the moon by the 15th century!” Van raised an eyebrow.

“That still doesn’t answer my question,” spoke the man.

“I’ve pretty much made it clear that I hate your kind…however, I find a few of you to be mildly interesting, as well as your Pokémon. So, I shall set off every single nuclear missile or power-plant and destroy anything that I hate. So far, I have ninety nine humans, divided equally by gender, and have chosen three hundred fifty eight different Pokémon species that will repopulate the remains of the planet,” spoke Go-DX as he pointed to Van. “You will be the fiftieth male human, and your Pokémon shall be added to the collection as well….” Van jumped.

“Are you insane!?” yelled the man as he thought of the others. Go-DX then grinned and snapped his fingers, making a single cage appear before him, inside was Katy, with blue jeans instead of her skirt now, and white gloves, however, she was unconscious. “KATY!” yelled Van.

“Don’t worry, I took her as well, that way you might have someone more, comfortable, should I say, to be with.” Go-DX smiled as he said this, making Van growl.

“WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO DECIDE ANY OF THIS!?” yelled the man as he punched at Go-DX, who vanished and reappeared behind him.

“I am the new god of the new world, simple as that,” spoke the SI unit. Van growled more, making the digital being sigh. “Well, I will admit, it’s not exactly fair, so how is this?” began Go-DX, “I like games, and I love messing with humans’ minds, so how about we have a battle?” Van raised an eyebrow, until both of their legs were suddenly chained. “Whoever loses will become the other’s slave, deal?” asked the SI unit with a grin. Van reached into the back of his pocket and grabbed a black glove with a green x on it, which shocked Go-DX, as his body seemed to buzz when he was near it.

“How about not!” yelled Van as he punched at Go-DX, who jumped far back. He then snapped his fingers, making a strange, yellow, tiger like Pokémon with a thunder cloud on its back and sharp teeth appear to knock Van back.

“RAIIIIII!” yelled the Raikou. Go-DX then snapped his fingers, making a Pokeball on Van’s belt to open, releasing Samurott. Van sweated.

“YOU MADE A RAIKOU!? And that’s not fair! I’m supposed to…”

“Be quiet before your new master, human,” spoke the man, “I am your new master, I call the shots in this realm. I shall use my favorite Pokémon, Raikou, while you use your favorite Pokémon, Samurott. It doesn’t matter if it’s a type disadvantage, I have determined that I have an eighty percent chance of winning by making you use that Pokémon.” Van growled as his eye twitched, “Oh don’t give me that look, I never said it would be a FAIR fight…”

“AND I NEVER AGREED TO ANYTHING!” yelled Van.

“ROOOOTTTTT!” yelled Samurott as they charged towards the other two. Go-DX grinned as Raikou sent a humongous shock wave at the two, who both jumped out of the way. Van tried to reach for his other Pokeballs, but they wouldn’t respond.

“Ah ah ah,” taunted Go-DX, “I don’t need distractions such as Claydol or Haxorus joining us.” Van growled as he rushed towards Go-DX with his glove sparking with green energy.

“Samurott, try to use Dig on it!” yelled Van. Samurott nodded and attempted to dig into the ground, however, it wouldn’t budge. “Dammit, I forgot, we’re inside of a circuit board!” yelled Van, on assumption, of course, from looking around him. Samurott barked and charged at the Raikou with a horn blazing with pink energy, which the Pokémon dodged. Van then lunged at Go-DX with a blazing palm of green energy, however, he dodged as well.

“Rot!” barked Samurott as he ran to Van’s side, the two glaring at their enemies.

“Dammit, how are we going to beat them if we can’t…” began Van as his eyes widened with a thought. He then grinned and charged his glove, looking at Samurott, making the seal warrior grin as well. “Samurott, use Waterfall!” yelled the man as Samurott begin to point his body downward at the circuit board that was the ground, making sparks fly, and Van then struck the ground with his glove, which made the entire realm begin to blur.

“What the hell are you doing!?” yelled Go-DX with panic as he rushed for Van, which made him dodge, and caused Raikou to strike at Samurott with a jolt of electricity, , which enveloped his attack instead of his body. Van then pressed his hand against the wave of water and grinned.

“Now Samurott, use SURF!” yelled Van.

“ROOOOOOOTTTT!” yelled the Pokémon as his body pulsated and made a torrent of water envelope the field, which then caused the entire field to spark. Go-DX then punched at Van, sending him flying, and Raikou tackled Samurott, who went flying as well. Van then grinned as he slipped on another glove and touched the ground again, which made Samurott grin as he shot water at his hands, amplifying the power.

“Stop this!” yelled Go-DX, “You’ll ruin everything!” His body began to blur, and his words buffered as well. Van grinned as he rushed towards Go-DX. “Raikou, stop them!” yelled the SI unit as Raikou then disappeared and struck at Van, which was blocked by Samurott’s Detect.

“Samurott, keep him busy!” yelled Van as he rushed towards the SI unit again. Raikou then launched an electric orb from his mouth, a move commonly referred to as Zap Cannon, and fired it at Samurott, who managed to survive it and stab the Pokémon with its Megahorn, sending the Pokémon into a million digital pieces from his body being pierced. Van yelled as he swiped his palms at Go-DX, who kept dodging and dodging.

“Dammit, why didn’t I take this into account!?” yelled the machine. Van grinned as he jumped at him, landing a single thrust at him.

“You were created by humans, therefore, you have only a limited amount of knowledge, despite all the resources you have,” spoke Van, “However, humans can adapt to anything! We learn new things every day, that’s what makes us special. I’ve never even used my gloves like this before!” yelled the man as Go-DX began to spark with green energy.

“DAMMIT! I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!” yelled Go-DX as he disappeared. Van grinned as the reality he was in suddenly fell apart, and the bodies suddenly began to warp off in green orbs of electricity. Van looked back at Samurott, who grinned at him as they bumped fists.

“Good work again, partner,” spoke Van as the two warped back to reality as well.

As Van and Samurott reconstituted into the real world, Van returned him to his ball, and called out Claydol, who appeared in a pink flash of energy.

“Dol….” Spoke the Pokémon. Van then grinned as he walked out from the alleyway and saw the entire people who were kidnapped wake up, including Katy.
“What was that?” asked a man.

“I’m not sure…” spoke a woman.

“Was it a dream?” asked another. Katy saw Van, who winked at her as he sighed.

“Sorry folks,” spoke Van as he rubbed the back of his head, “We were practicing Hypnosis, and it seems that we still have some target practice to do…” the crowd of people looked at him and blinked, however, one of them shrugged.

“Eh, it happens, just try to get a hold of it!” spoke the man as he walked off. The rest of the crowd seemed to share his feelings, as they walked off. Katy, however, ran to Van and looked at his Claydol, who remained expressionless.

“You lied just now, didn’t you?” asked Katy, innocently. Van grabbed her hand and smiled.

“Well, how about we talk about this over that lunch I promised you?” asked Van with a sweat drop on his face. Katy tilted her head a little.

“Talk about what?” asked the girl with blue hair.

Much later, Van and Katy, sitting in front of each other in an outside table of an Italian restaurant guarded by a fancy, black fence riddled with vines and red roses, talk to each other over a plate of pasta. Katy sipped her glass of iced tea, while Van explained away. Finally, he was finished explaining, and Katy grinned.

“Wow, sounds interesting!” spoke the girl, annoying Van.

“You weren’t listening, were you?” asked the blonde. Katy laughed.

“No, I was, I swear!” spoke the girl with a laugh. “But I find it so weird that I was a part of that plan as well!” Van raised an eyebrow, “I mean, if what you say is true, we are some pretty interesting people!” Van thought for a minute, but smiled.

“Of course we are, we all are, after all, we are human, the most advanced species on the planet,” spoke Van. Katy shook her head.

“Sorry, what?” asked the girl, as that part, she apparently did ignore. However, suddenly, Van’s c-gear began making odd noises. “What’s going on with your C-gear?” asked the girl. Van looked at it and jumped.

“Crap,” spoke the man. On the screen was a digital, sprite version of Go-DX, who grinned at Van in three, pink pixels.

“Good to see you again, Van….” spoke the SI unit. Van narrowed his eyes at the watch, which made Katy get up to look at, who jumped.

“AH! YOU’VE GOT A LITTLE MAN ON YOUR SCREEN!” yelled the girl. Go-DX sighed.

“Oh calm down,” spoke the cybernetic unit, “I don’t know how, but my programming has been sealed in here. I can’t even escape to a cash register…” Van raised an eyebrow.

“Don’t play dumb with me,” spoke Van.

“As a matter of fact, I can’t lie,” spoke the man, shocking Van, “I am a computer, technically, and computers never lie, you of all people should know this, Van Flyhart…” Van flipped over his C-gear to the back, “Wait, what are you doing?”

“I’m going to reset this thing so that way you’ll be out of my life forever,” spoke Van in a monotone, making Go-DX panic.

“Wait wait wait wait wait!” yelled the machine, making the watch move as well. Katy looked in anticipation, much like that of a kitten looking at a mouse on a string. “I’m a being of deals. If you let me live, I can find things out for you!” yelled the watch. Van raised an eyebrow.

“I’m listening,” spoke the man as he flipped the watch around to see the being’s face again.

“I can find out where that artificial Rayquaza came from….” spoke the watch. Van sighed.

“Dade already told me that it was some guys in masks,” spoke the man. Go-DX grinned.

“But can he tell you who they are and what they are planning?” asked the watch. Van’s eyes widened, but then narrowed.

“You swore revenge on me, and then you claim you cannot lie. Maybe I should….”

“Oh believe you me, I despise begging for my life, however, I’m afraid I don’t have a choice. I failed to calculate that the power from your gloves would absorb my entire being into your C-gear,” responded the watch. Van pondered for a moment and flipped the watch back over, deciding what to do.

“Van, I think you could use him!” yelled Kayla enthusiastically, “I mean, he could help organize your files and music, he could take phone calls…”

“I’m not a secretary!” yelled the watch in annoyance. Van grinned.

“Alright, deal. I’ll let you live, but you’re now my digital slave, ‘master’,” spoke Van with a sadistic grin, “Okay, first chore, dig up whatever data you can on these people,” spoke Van, making Go-DX sigh.

“You swear you won’t delete me?” asked the machine. Van nodded, which sent him to work, making many images of web data pop up on the screen. Van then slipped his watch back on and took a sip of his tea.

“Shall we continue our date, Katy?” asked the man as Katy sat down. They then enjoyed the rest of their dinner, until an explosion was heard a few blocks away. Van and Katy immediately stood up and rushed towards the scene.

PostSubject: Re: [TT] Doubled's Trainer Turf Chronicles   [TT] Doubled's Trainer Turf Chronicles Empty

Back to top Go down

[TT] Doubled's Trainer Turf Chronicles
Page 1 of 1