Pokemon Trainer Turf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Turf

A union among legends...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Mystery Dungeons: Crusaders of Shadow and Light

Go down 
+2
Klockwork
Drakkon Whitestream
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Drakkon Whitestream

Pokemon Mystery Dungeons: Crusaders of Shadow and Light Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Mystery Dungeons: Crusaders of Shadow and Light   Pokemon Mystery Dungeons: Crusaders of Shadow and Light EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:49 pm

Greetings all would-be adventurers to the grace known as Divinity Hall. Built under the supervisions of the leaders of the two major guilds, Blacksoul and Wigglytuff, this pinnacle to the adventuring spirit of Pokemon everywhere is now the centre of all missions within the town of Blackroot...

New applicants must fill out this form and submit it to the Bio sector of the Turf:

Name:
Shiny?:
Appearance:
Personality:
Background:
Main four attacks:
Other attacks (max 4):
Held Item(s) (Use the general RPG item slot rule):
Other info:

Rules:
1. No Legendaries
2. Godmodding are restricted ONLY to NPCs
3. Have Fun
4. RESPECT THE GM!
5. Please post somewhat long (around 200-250 words per post) but do not write any more than 300 words a post.

Turn order
1. SharpenedShield
2. Kera
3. Erucia
4. Lu
5. Other

(RP will hopefully begin tomorrow Thursday/Friday in time...)

Last edited by Drakkon Whitestream on Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:16 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pkmntrainerturf.forumotion.com
Klockwork
Troll Brigade
Troll Brigade
Klockwork

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeons: Crusaders of Shadow and Light   Pokemon Mystery Dungeons: Crusaders of Shadow and Light EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:34 pm

I am so joining! See Arianna's bio on the Bio topic.
Back to top Go down
http://grapsimo.deviantart.com/
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Drakkon Whitestream

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeons: Crusaders of Shadow and Light   Pokemon Mystery Dungeons: Crusaders of Shadow and Light EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 10:24 pm

Accepted~!
Back to top Go down
Erucia
Art Staff
Art Staff
Erucia

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeons: Crusaders of Shadow and Light   Pokemon Mystery Dungeons: Crusaders of Shadow and Light EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 9:25 pm

I'm joining! I'm using Ikazu (see Bio)
Back to top Go down
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Drakkon Whitestream

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeons: Crusaders of Shadow and Light   Pokemon Mystery Dungeons: Crusaders of Shadow and Light EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 10:39 pm

Accepted~!
Back to top Go down
LuTheRandom
Regular User
Regular User
LuTheRandom

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeons: Crusaders of Shadow and Light   Pokemon Mystery Dungeons: Crusaders of Shadow and Light EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:16 pm

I'll be using Peridot. His bio should be there.
Back to top Go down
http://1LugiaLova.deviantart.com
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Drakkon Whitestream

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeons: Crusaders of Shadow and Light   Pokemon Mystery Dungeons: Crusaders of Shadow and Light EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:27 pm

Accepted~!
(Now that there is three, shall we begin~? If so, tell me so I can roll to determine turn order)
Back to top Go down
LuTheRandom
Regular User
Regular User
LuTheRandom

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeons: Crusaders of Shadow and Light   Pokemon Mystery Dungeons: Crusaders of Shadow and Light EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:28 pm

I'm ready if anyone else is. I shall be waiting for the start signal.
Back to top Go down
Klockwork
Troll Brigade
Troll Brigade
Klockwork

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeons: Crusaders of Shadow and Light   Pokemon Mystery Dungeons: Crusaders of Shadow and Light EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:39 pm

I'm ready as well. We can roll if you want.
Back to top Go down
Tonberry115
Regular User
Regular User

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeons: Crusaders of Shadow and Light   Pokemon Mystery Dungeons: Crusaders of Shadow and Light EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:13 pm

I am using Cory...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Tonberry115
Erucia
Art Staff
Art Staff
Erucia

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeons: Crusaders of Shadow and Light   Pokemon Mystery Dungeons: Crusaders of Shadow and Light EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:37 pm

Ikazu is ready Smile
Back to top Go down
Zalus
Beginning Trainer
Beginning Trainer
Zalus

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeons: Crusaders of Shadow and Light   Pokemon Mystery Dungeons: Crusaders of Shadow and Light EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 12:04 am

Don't mind if I join using James? I can gladly accept as last poster.
Back to top Go down
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Drakkon Whitestream

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeons: Crusaders of Shadow and Light   Pokemon Mystery Dungeons: Crusaders of Shadow and Light EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 3:52 pm

(First post DESU!)

You all get yourself comfortable in a large crowd of possible recruits in front of the revered Divinity Hall, home of the Infernape Izaku’s adventurers’ guild…

After a while, Izaku acends up onto a podium set up on the entrance’s broad arc and taps the microphone a few times before exclaiming with a confident tone, “I see that my call for new blood was not in vain… Glad to see so many young, beaming faces ready to quest on our behalf! However…”

The Infernape’s smile quickly transitions into a serious frown as he continues, “I must warn you… Some things you witness on the job will be…unpleasant to say the least. I just hope your spirit is tougher than steel and will not be melted by the flames of despair…”

He then continues as his frown turns once again into a smile, “But, I do think that not even the most daunting horrors will shake you senseless… You all look to be such brave souls, after all! Now then, I invite all of you to now enter the hall of gods and wait for your first mission…”

Flowing with the crowd, the four of you enter Divinity Hall and take an elevator as designated by various armored Nidokings and Nidoqueens in the entryway...

Once the elevator finishes its ascent, you all step into a vast room glistening with gold and polished steel as an armored Lucario sitting in the throne on the opposite side of the room beckons you all forward as he exclaims with a slight smirk, “So… You have been assigned to me, then… Whatever… Come forth, neophytes, and I shall assign you your first quest…”

(BEGIN IN INITIATIVE ORDER PLZ!)
Back to top Go down
Tonberry115
Regular User
Regular User

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeons: Crusaders of Shadow and Light   Pokemon Mystery Dungeons: Crusaders of Shadow and Light EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:51 am

Oh, how exciting! I thought to myself upon entering the Divinity hall.

I did not mean to enter, I just got caught in the crowd. Being a Dugtrio, I had no problem moving to the front of the crowd, digging my way through under the rest. I could have left in the same way, but something seemed to be happening over at the hall.

Everyone seems so excited to be here... What is happening here? Always being one for adventure, and even more so fun, I followed the call. The hall was beyond amazing...

The crowd fell into silence, and an Infernape, whom I do not know the name of, stepped up onto a podium and gave his speech.

As he finished, the crowd resumed its chattering, filling the hall with noise once more. The crowd continued its march through the hall, stopping to enter an elevator at the far end...

The elevator could carry more than it looked like it could, lifting us to another hall, with a Lucario at the end. The mass of various Pokemon fell silent once more as the Lucario spoke: “So… You have been assigned to me, then… Whatever… Come forth, neophytes, and I shall assign you your first quest..."

Again finding myself at the front of the crowd, without realizing how, I was, hesitantly, the first to step up to the throne. Facing the Lucario with respect, awe, and a little fear, I said "I will accept the quest."

I realized that I didn't even know what the quest was, but remembering the Infernape's speech, it sounded dangerous. But as it by then was too late, I awaited the Lucario's reply...
Back to top Go down
Klockwork
Troll Brigade
Troll Brigade
Klockwork

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeons: Crusaders of Shadow and Light   Pokemon Mystery Dungeons: Crusaders of Shadow and Light EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:11 pm

I'm not supposed to be here, I thought.

I was pulled in by the writhing mass of Pokemon, taken along with them. Panic surged within me as I fought to stay on my feet. My breath came in short gasps as my anxiety level rise. My hand went to my neck, where a red silk cord slipped just under the neck of the blue dress I'd worn that day.

My small hand closed around a spherical shape, and I took the sphere out. It was a silver bell, etched with miniscule swirly patterns. I hastily shook the bell, a clear, sweet sound echoing in the air. A sense of immediate calm washed over me, causing me to close my eyes in relief.

I was suddenly jolted from my blissful state as the crowd surged forward; I had been aware of someone speaking, but I hadn't comprehended the words. I was going to regret it soon.

I was shoved and pushed this way and that, until I was finally shoved into the corner of a densely packed elevator. I was tall, even in terms of Audino, so I was towering over most of the other Pokemon in the elevator. The lift rose, rumbling and shaking us all around.

The doors opened at the next hall, and I made haste in getting out. I blindly shoved my way out, until I was near the front of the crowd. I took in the room around me, shining with polished gold and steel. I continued forward until I tripped over something; the base of a step or something.

I fell face forward, my face squished against the stone floor. I slowly got to my knees and realized, with no small amount of surprise, that I was kneeling at the base of a throne.

I dared to look up, my bell still clutched in my hand. Above m, sitting on the high throne, was a Lucario bedecked in armor. Speechless, I gaped. The Lucario said something that I couldn't quite catch, but I could make out the word 'quest.' I nodded dumbly.

I had no idea what I'd gotten myself into.
Back to top Go down
Erucia
Art Staff
Art Staff
Erucia

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeons: Crusaders of Shadow and Light   Pokemon Mystery Dungeons: Crusaders of Shadow and Light EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:45 pm

My paws treaded the divine hall as I somehow was leading the crowd into an elevator. I actually had no idea what I was doing, but I figured it would somehow work out.

I was pushed forward to the base of a throne, and with my anxiety at its peak and my hairs standing on end, I stared in awe of the sight of a noble Lucario who stood with a look on his face that was only a little bit less than a glare. I trembled a little. The Lucario then opened his mouth to speak as he said, "So… You have been assigned to me, then… Whatever… Come forth, neophytes, and I shall assign you your first quest…”
I feverishly nodded my head as I figured I had no choice in the matter...
I stirred up some confidence as a clenched my shell bell, praying to Arceus for good luck.

I muttered three words, "Be calm, Ikazu..."

I looked down as the mob of pokemon started to settle down, eventually silent. I had no idea what I was getting myself into, not to mention what I was even doing her in the first place. I shuddered slightly, and with shivering paws, I nervously glanced up and said, "Whatever it is you want us to do, I'm ready."

I wish I could have said that with a little bit more confidence, but nonetheless, what I said was only partially the truth. I was ready in my mind, but in my heart, I wasn't so sure. I took a step back, almost stepping on the foot of the Murkrow behind me. I froze. I really am nervous. I thought.

However, I knew that I couldn't turn back. "I must go on and face my fears, or I am never going to get anywhere." I whispered to myself as the crowd started to become rowdy again.

I finally found my resolve, "Now all I need to do is become stronger." I said to myself with my right paw curled into a fist.

I still felt bad for the all the pokemon behind me, that they had such a lame leader ahead of them (me), but if one of them wanted to become the leader, they could step up for themselves.
Back to top Go down
LuTheRandom
Regular User
Regular User
LuTheRandom

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeons: Crusaders of Shadow and Light   Pokemon Mystery Dungeons: Crusaders of Shadow and Light EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 2:55 pm

I shuddered, following the others. "Why do I feel like this?" I asked myself. I was almost always nervous, but this was even odd for me. It's because you didn't even bother to think about you choice. a voice in my head stated. I sighed. It was right, but I didn't want to be seen as the cowardly Sableye. I will try and do this.

I didn't notice the others had come to a stop, and I almost bumped into somebody. Muttering an apology, though I'm sure they didn't hear me, I moved around till I could see what was going on. They were all listening to a Lucario, so I decided I might as well. It was probably important anyway.

While he was talking, another voice popped into my head. Just why are you here, anyway? I thought. As far as I can remember, I was dragged into it by some random Liepard.

I didn't notice for a moment, but unintentionally, I was fiddling with my scarf. I always did that when I was distracted or thinking. I tried to stop myself, because my scarf was close to fraying. I noticed that I had stopped paying attention to the Lucario, so I tried to go back to listening, not realizing my hands were fiddling with the scarf again.

I suddenly remembered something the Infernape had said.
I just hope your spirit is tougher than steel and will not be melted by the flames of despair…
I gulped. I wasn't exactly the bravest pokemon, but I could put up a fight when provoked. At least, when I was in a neutral mood. And I had enough energy.

Oh. And only if I had my scarf on. I was scared of what happens when I take my scarf off. I just hope I don't ever have to. Until then, I would just go with the flow, being another old Sableye.
Back to top Go down
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Drakkon Whitestream

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeons: Crusaders of Shadow and Light   Pokemon Mystery Dungeons: Crusaders of Shadow and Light EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 3:36 pm

The regally-dressed Lucario exclaims once he has everyone’s approval, verbal or not as he unravels a map and points to what seems to be an empty spot on the map, “Ok… Your first mission is to investigate the spot over here… Despite being an empty field to the untrained eye, rumor tells of it being in truth a terrestrial Elgyem hive with a queen Beheeyem at its social core. The reason we are sure of this being true is that many adventurers have…disappeared while passing through that area, and those who DO return are anything but coherent. However, unlike them, you will have me accompanying you on this dangerous mission. Also, aside from Elgyem, there IS a chance that you may encounter various other extraterrestrialistic Psychic-types such as Solrock and Lunatone, so keep on your guard. However, before we depart, I must cover one last thing…”

He then throws a bunch of packs which are each filled up to the brim with starter gear as he continues, “The packs you are receiving contain the most basic of adventuring gear. First, a pack of twelve random Super Gummies, which are always the key to any adventurer’s success at one time or another. Next, a Gravelerock sack with ten stones already in it. After that, you will find essentials that will help with exploration rather than battle, such as a Gengar-print Sleeping Bag, a Lanturn-shaped Flashlight, basic rations that will serve you well should you need it, and…a whistle. Don’t ask me what it is for. Now then, any questions before we depart on our quest?”
Back to top Go down
Tonberry115
Regular User
Regular User

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeons: Crusaders of Shadow and Light   Pokemon Mystery Dungeons: Crusaders of Shadow and Light EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 5:49 pm

An Elgyem hive? In a field? I couldn't see anything on the map, so I assumed it was underground. And what we Dugtrios do best is dig!

So I offered my services, "Well, if this hive is underground, I could dig us a tunnel to it."

But the Lucario made the quest sound more dangerous than I could believe Elgyems could be, even when enraged. But that Beheeyem could be a problem...

My thoughts were destroyed when I realized that it was a HIVE of Elgyem, meaning there would be too many to count. However, with a group this large, they couldn't possibly overtake us ALL, could they?

And I don't like Solrocks, Lunatones, or really anything floating or flying above the ground. If I can't hit them with a Ground attack, I really can't do too much to them.

The Lucario tossed some packs, and I couldn't help watching mine fall to the floor. But that was fine with me because nothing seemed dirty or broken. I quickly dug under the bag, so it could fall to below ground level. I grabbed it with my feet so I could transport it, lacking the hands to do so.

When the Lucario asked for questions, I remained silent, not needing anything answered. The only thing that I didn't know about was the whistle, but we were told to not ask, so I didn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeons: Crusaders of Shadow and Light   Pokemon Mystery Dungeons: Crusaders of Shadow and Light Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeons: Crusaders of Shadow and Light
Page 1 of 1