Pokemon Trainer Turf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Turf

A union among legends...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Rumors

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Doubled

Pokemon Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Rumors   Pokemon Rumors EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:23 am

Well, This is just a random thread I thought of while I couldn't sleep.

The internet, as we all know, is full of rumors and the what not, many of which regard Pokemon and many about whether Pedo bear exists or not :X

But anyway, if you've heard anything regarding the Pokemon universe, we'll discuss it here! Very Happy

Okay, I'll start with one I heard of regarding a new console game. Well, I haven't heard much about it, but apparently there was supposed to be a fifth generation RPG coming out, and that it would have the same graphics or close to the same as Battle Revolution.

While I know it is inevitable, I'm starting to wonder about the graphics. Since Nintendo has spilled the beans about the Wii U, and how the graphics rival/go beyond that of the 360 and PS3, I wonder if we're finally going to get these https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO4Lyc4NoFQ kind of graphics. I would say "hell to the yeah" if it were true, but I wonder if they'd make it as realistic as this trailer seems.

But, aside from that, I haven't heard much....besides a random rumor that Alder may be, in fact, Blue under an assumed name. I personally don't believe it, but I won't deny that I think that they share common blood, as Alder looks a lot like Prof. Oak in the face. But that's just my thoughts on the matter Razz

Now, remember, NONE OF THIS IS CONFIRMED TO BE TRUE OR FALSE. If we do actually hear confirmation of a rumor [strike]Everyone gets free cakes and cookies 8D[/url] then we will remove this from the rumor thread. Now, get crackin!
Back to top Go down
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Drakkon Whitestream

Pokemon Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rumors   Pokemon Rumors EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:39 am

First major rumor I want to throw out there: The Gen III remakes coming BEFORE Grey!
Back to top Go down
https://pkmntrainerturf.forumotion.com
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Doubled

Pokemon Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rumors   Pokemon Rumors EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:01 pm

Well, there is no doubt that the remakes or Hoenn games will be made, but before Grey?

But anyway, that aside, look.

Pokemon Rumors Pmdbw2

Pokemon Rumors Pmdbw1

Pokemon Rumors Pmdbw4 Pokemon Rumors Pmdbw3

New Fifth Gen Mystery Dungeon? Who knows, it does look pretty legit though, even if I'm still waiting for the localization of the Wii games, which will never happen T_T

I also heard a rumor of another Kanto remake. I'll buy it if its true, but it better have some good graphics.
Back to top Go down
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Doubled

Pokemon Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rumors   Pokemon Rumors EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:41 am

Well, I might as well put this in the rumor thread since he hasn't elaborated on anything, but Tsunekaz Ishihara, CEO of the Pokemon Company, has stated to Famitsu that the current games released this year are just the beginning. They are still working on projects for both DS and 3DS users out there, so we might expect to see at least one (or if I'm correct, possibly 2) new games released by the end of the year.

So, until he says what games they are, I will leave this in the rumor thread for now.
Back to top Go down
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Drakkon Whitestream

Pokemon Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rumors   Pokemon Rumors EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:19 am

Well once the Gen V PMD comes out, I will definitely try it out... And hopefully they include Zorua as a starter...
Back to top Go down
https://pkmntrainerturf.forumotion.com
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Doubled

Pokemon Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rumors   Pokemon Rumors EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:44 pm

Since this was on Wiki, I'll post it here. Apparently, in the anime, this could be Ash's last journey. Whether this is true or not is yet to be seen, but I'd give it a 30% chance. However impossible it may be, I hope its true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokemon Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rumors   Pokemon Rumors Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Rumors
Page 1 of 1