Pokemon Trainer Turf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Turf

A union among legends...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Doubled

Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins Empty
PostSubject: Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins   Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:52 pm

Well, this will be my first modded RP Very Happy So, have some patience.

In this universe, there are a few simple things about Miracle Arts. For those who may not know, here are the basics.

Miracle Arts: A form of magic used by a small portion of people on the planet Gaeos. There are several Variations of Miracle Arts:

Magic Craft: A special form of Miracle Arts that involves the use of magic as a weapon. There are many ways of using this, such as summoning of elements or creatures.

Psi-craft: A form of Arts that uses the power of the mind as a weapon, such as Pyrokinesis and Mind Control.

Sentient Craft: With this craft, a pact between man and animal is forged, where they work together to fight in battles.

Arsenal Craft: The use of projectile based weapons assisted by Miracle Gems. This may range from guns to canons, even bows and arrows.

Geo Craft: A form of Miracle Arts that focuses more on the physical aspect of fighting, such as hand clubs, hand to hand combat, and even the use of shields.

And perhaps the most famous…

Blade Craft: The use of magic through the use of a blade of some sort, such as a lance, an axe, or a sword.

These crafts each have a sub craft as well…..

1. Gem Craft: Perhaps the most popular of all the crafts. It is obtained by using the gem’s power to do damage (be it with any craft, physical or not). Usually located in the weapon’s center, or on a necklace or bracelet. This form is enhanced by emotions, and can transform the weilder aesthetically. It also regenerates lost parts.

2. Shadow Craft: Originally intended for evil, however, it has been adapted by humans as well. Using this craft, the weilder merges with a weapon or an inner spirit or animal, or becomes one with his craft (gems are usually purple, and embedded in the hilt of the blade or weapon, or embedded into the person’s skin (can be taken out easily))

3. Zero Craft: Commercial Science’s answer to Miracle Craft. Using no gem energy whatsoever, the weapon (or attachment to the person) is usually from some sort of machine or requires energy from the weilder. Usually, the powers are more mechanized. Each Zero Craft has a final form as well.

4. Royal Craft: It is entirely dependent on two people. The powers actually reside inside of a royal family member, and the person who guards them receives the power, and grows stronger when they are closer together. Unlike the other crafts, it cannot dual split power, however, the weilder is already double in power just by wielding it, and can create more than 2 copies of the blade, even making wings if needed. Each power is predetermined by the family.

5. Origin Craft: Perhaps the most rare of them all. A spirit is reincarnated into the weilder after the last weilder dies. The powers are predetermined as well, but it can dual split and actually transform (partially to fully) based on the spirit inside. Currently, five of each are known for each higher craft.

As a bonus, some crafts, totally independent of sub craft, can merge with one another, be it temporarily or permanent. The weilder gains whatever abilities were leftover from the previous weapons, as well as each sub craft ability. A person may know multiple crafts as well, however, learning different crafts is like learning a separate language. It can be done, but some crafts are even more difficult to learn, depending on what craft you already know.

However, processes of learning any Miracle Craft may be shortened (sometimes by more than half the time) by keeping a Miracle Gem on you close by. Despite common misconceptions, the process cannot be sped up by carrying multiple gems, however, it can by carrying higher caliber gems (the higher the better. The highest caliber on record today is 500), which also can strengthen the weapon as well.

A person may also meld pieces from other weapons into their weapon or clothing to gain its slightly weaker powers.

Now then.... this will not be like Drak's RP in which people take turns all the time. Actually, it will randomize depending on the situation. If it is a conversation between two characters, such as Diego and Sypha, then Drak and I will have the chair until the conversation ends or unless stated otherwise by me.

Now, if you would like to do the RP (even if you already told me, just tell me again so I can be sure to straighten everything.), please say so, and list your character that you will use, as well as post a bio in the Bio thread in the Turf Lore section. If you have a character that is a twin, animal, or just another character you'd like to use in general (max, three people (sentient craft animals are treated as one character with their wielder), please list them as well.

Last edited by Doubled on Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Drakkon Whitestream

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins   Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:07 pm

(I don't think I even need to state that I am using Sypha by this time...)
Back to top Go down
https://pkmntrainerturf.forumotion.com
Klockwork
Troll Brigade
Troll Brigade
Klockwork

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins   Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:55 pm

I, as you know, am going to be using Elese with Holly, and Alana with Ivy.
Back to top Go down
http://grapsimo.deviantart.com/
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Doubled

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins   Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:14 am

Okay, since nobody else is going to sign up, I'll go ahead and post the intro....

[center]Our story begins nineteen years after the last story on a bright and sunny day. High above the Grand Hall, clouds pass by and birds fly. One the island, people are bustling to get inside of the gigantic, Roman style coliseum, no doubt getting nice seats to watch the Guild Graduation ceremony, in which students compete to show off their talents, so that way they can become full fledged guild members of any guild they wish.

Inside the main office of the coliseum stands a man of forty-one years of age with spiky black hair, a thin beard, red eyes, a long, flowing, black and white patched coat with a white hood, a shoulder gauntlet with a red raven imprint, orange pants and black shoes, as well as a black, tie up belt and a hip belt. On his bare, chiseled chest is a tattoo of the Raven Guild's signature raven that stands above his chiseled abs. Next to him stands his lovely wife of forty years, with long, brown hair in a pony tail, blue eyes, a blue dress with a white belt, a black scarf, and black boots. She looked up to him and smiled.

"So, its finally come, hasn't it?" asked the woman.

"Indeed it has, our son may finally become a guild member today!" cheered the man with a bright and wide smile.

"Diego, we have to remember to treat him like any other guild student trying to graduate," spoke the woman with a raised brow and smile. Diego grinned.

"Of course, Ollette, if anything, we'll grade him twice as hard!" yelled the man. Ollette sighed. As she did, a mysterious woman with caramel colored hair appeared into the room, catching Diego and Ollette's attention.

(The next few lines will be a conversation between Sypha and Diego (if not Ollette as well).
Back to top Go down
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Drakkon Whitestream

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins   Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:26 am

Sypha exclaims as she kneels before Diego and Ollette, "Diego-sama... The mission is complete... There is good news and bad news though... Bad news is that the assassins kinda picked up on what I was doing and started slaughtering townsfolk on the island... Good new though... Not only did I stop them from reaching even double digits in casualties, but I also got what they were keeping in their possession..."

She then holds out an inticate tome surrounded by a inky-black aura as she continues, "This is the Luminous Necromicon, a VERY powerful shadow craft artifact that was evacuated from the archives when the initial war broke out... What seemed to be the case is that a few itellegent sorts amongst the Assassins used this as their...bible as you will in order to rally their kin... But that doesn't matter anymore, as they have been executed for their evil deeds and we have the tome..."

Back to top Go down
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Doubled

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins   Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:38 pm

Diego closed his eyes and bowed his head, as did Ollette, for the fallen people slain by the Assassins. Diego looked back up and took the tome from Sypha, afterwards placing his hand on her shoulder.

"Good work, Mrs. Sypha. Maybe things will calm down for a bit now..." spoke the man. Ollette looked at the tome and shuddered.

"That thing..... they used it as a bible?" asked the woman, confused. Diego gripped the tome.

"Still.....I can't help but feel something in the pit of my stomach...." spoke Diego as Ollette waited for a rebuttle from the raven, but it was nowhere to be seen. Diego looked up to Sypha and nodded. "Thank you for your services...." spoke the man as he reached for a book and threw it to Sypha. "That is a diary that was kept by the last wielder of Oblivion. Perhaps you will find it of some use."
Back to top Go down
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Drakkon Whitestream

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins   Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:42 pm

Sypha catches the diary and replies with a bow as she puts it under her arm, "Arigato, Diego-sama... So, anything else you need of me?"
Back to top Go down
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Doubled

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins   Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:03 pm

Diego pondered for a moment, but couldn't get over that feeling in his gut.

"Please, if you would, keep guard over the island," spoke the man, "At least for the rest of the day, and if you see something, alert me immediately. I promise that there will be something extra."
Back to top Go down
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Drakkon Whitestream

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins   Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:07 pm

Sypha replies with a frown, "Um, with all due respect, but I would much rather move them back here for the moment... The island is still corrupted with the remnants of the Assassins' rituals, and it could end up corrupting the hearts of those who live there if we do not act soon..."
Back to top Go down
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Doubled

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins   Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:10 pm

Diego thought for a moment, and nodded.

"Very well, just watch your back. I'll see if I can get somebody else to watch the island," spoke the man.
Back to top Go down
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Drakkon Whitestream

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins   Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:12 pm

Sypha replies as she furrows her eyebrows, "I don't know if you heard, but the island needs to be evacuated ASAP... Do you plan to ignore my recommendation and allow them to be consumed by the evil aura that defiles the island?"
Back to top Go down
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Doubled

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins   Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:18 pm

Diego rubbed the back of his head and sweated nervously, not smiling.

"Sorry, I misunderstood you the first time. Yes, try to evacuate them. However, make sure that no Assassins manage to sneak in. Is that understood?" asked the man, making Ollette worry about his hearing.
Back to top Go down
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Drakkon Whitestream

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins   Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:20 pm

Sypha replies with a sigh as she clenches her fist, "The shadow crossing can only manage for me unfortunately... Can you send ships to aid me with that endeavor?"
Back to top Go down
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Doubled

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins   Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:26 pm

Diego then lifts up his jacket flap and whispers into a small microphone hidden inside.

"Send as many ships that are needed to help evacuate Cassidy Island......Yes, use the mach ships.....thank you Calavious," spoke the man as he hung up on Calavious. Suddenly, the crowd outside began to shout louder and louder, which signaled the starting of the next round.

"OH! It's starting!" yelled Ollette as she put on a foam finger that read "Dante #1". Diego grinned and looked back at Sypha.

"If you need anything else, let the teams aboard the mach ships know, and they will assist you in anyway they can, understood?" asked the man.
Back to top Go down
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Drakkon Whitestream

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins   Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:30 pm

Sypha replies with a chuckle as she takes her leave, "Oh... I will be sure to do that..."

(And now what?)
Back to top Go down
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Doubled

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins   Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:39 pm

As Sypha leaves, Diego looked out the large window down to the dirt battle field, which was surrounded by thousands of onlooking spectators. In the stands, Cody, Cheyenne, and Elese converse about the upcoming fight between Dante and Alana.

"KICK HIS ASS ELESA!" yelled Cheyenne, who was still mad for being turned down by Dante for a date. Cody sat back and chuckled.

"Well, Elese, I have to ask something. How on earth did you lose to Alana again?" asked the eighteen year old man. "I mean, I thought you had more strength than her."

(Kera's turn)
Back to top Go down
Klockwork
Troll Brigade
Troll Brigade
Klockwork

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins   Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:16 pm

Haughtily, the blond, tan girl swiftly turned her head, whipping Cody with her braids. For a moment, she refused an answer. Then she spoke.

"I do have more strength than her. oodles of it. I hate to admit this, especially to you," she started. "But brute strength can be no match if you have the right strategy, which Alana does. She always says, 'Sometime brute strength has to bow to wisdom.' I curse the day that I bought her that book of Greek strategies and crap."

Elese sat back in her seat, propping her feet up on the chair in front of her. "I hope she wins, though. She is my sister, after all."
Back to top Go down
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Doubled

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins   Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:43 pm

Cody grinned as he yawned.

"Of course. But, I've gotta root for Dante, he's sort of....alone....as far as supporters go," spoke the man as Cheyenne pulls out foam fingers and signs.

"GO ALANA GO ALANA!" yelled the seventeen year old girl, "KICK HIS ASS FOR US ALANA!"

Down in the field, however, Dante, along with a boy with short, blonde hair with black streaks, Rodic, or Keel's son, and another boy with silver hair with red streaks, Kallec, or Oreck's son, talk before the fight.

"Don't go easy on her just because she's a girl," spoke Rodic with his arms crossed. Kallec began to wave his hands.

"That doesn't mean you should burn her to a crisp, you here?" Kallec. Dante grinned as he drew his blade.

"Yeah yeah. I'm going to be on my toes though, this might get rough if I'm fighting strategy, which Elesa is known for.

"Don't you mean Alana?" asked Kallec. Dante began to sweat nervously.

"Dammit, I get their names mixed up," spoke Dante. Rodic laughed.

"They're fraternal twins! FRATERNAL!" spoke Rodic, "Just hope you get thier names right on the field..." Dante grinned.

"Maybe I should get it wrong, just to rile Alana up," spoke Dante. He then moved forward as the crowd began to cheer, afterwards drawing his blade, whose white ribbon waved in the wind. Dante looked across to see Alana. "So, are you as excited for this as I am?" asked the man as he propped his sword on his shoulder and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Klockwork
Troll Brigade
Troll Brigade
Klockwork

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins   Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:55 pm

Alana stood nervously on the field, nervous to be in front of so many people. She had never been in front of such a large crowd before. She blushed and took a couple more steps toward her opponent, who had just spoken to her.

"I-I've never been more ready in my LIFE!" Alana started quietly, but then adding a little more excitement to her words. She bit her lip and called out "Ivy!"

A soft mewing came from behind her, and she stepped aside, an adolescent female black panther stepped from behind her. She scratched Ivy's head, and said "Remember, stay on the defense..."

The panther nodded and looked in Dante's direction, growling.

"You ready to get it, started?" Alana asked, sweeping her black hair behind her.
Back to top Go down
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Doubled

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins   Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:07 pm

Dante grinned and spun his blade around, however, a black bird landed on his shoulder, which he got annoyed by.

"Go bug Dad, Raven, I'm busy," spoke the boy, not caring if it looked as if he was talking to himself. The raven sighed.

"Most people would consider it an honor to be able to see me without having an Origin Sub Craft weapon," spoke the bird, "I have yet to figure out how you can, anyway. But that's not why I'm here."

"Wrap it up Raven, the fight's about to start soon!" spoke the man as the referee walked towards the stage.

"Fine fine, I'm just going to warn you that I sense that odd power welling inside of you again..." spoke the raven as she flew off. Dante gritted his teeth.

"Dammit, now of all times," spoke the man as he got ready. The referee then raised his hands up, afterwards releasing them, starting the clock and the point system, each side starting out with five minutes and zero points.

"Dante, Alana, FIGHT!" yelled the man. Since it was custom, Alana was allowed to go first for the attack.
Back to top Go down
Klockwork
Troll Brigade
Troll Brigade
Klockwork

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins   Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:14 pm

Alana's golden-green eyes flashed when she heard the signal to start. She pointed out at the center of the field, shouting, "Ivy, Transformation!"

The panther leaped into the center of the field and arched her back, growling something fierce. She began to get larger, her eyes glowing. Ivy let out a fierce roar as she grew to full height and length, eyes flashing again. Her claws sprouted out to the size of torpedoes, her fangs the length of light-posts, and sharper than a razor. She roared again, electricity crackling within her maw.

Alana smirked. "Scared yet?" she asked, eyes still glowing. "Ivy, stay back. Wait for the moment."
Back to top Go down
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Doubled

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins   Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:18 pm

Dante grinned as he pointed his sword forth with both hands, splitting it into two separate blades, both with a flaming white ribbon.

"We're getting serious now, aren't we?" asked the man as he rushed towards the gigantic panther, twice as fast as before. Dante then jumped high into the air to strike the panther's forehead.
Back to top Go down
Klockwork
Troll Brigade
Troll Brigade
Klockwork

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins   Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:22 pm

Anticipating this move, Alana called at Ivy, "Back up, and Electric Whip!" Ivy took several quick steps back and swiveled, her tail whipping at Dante with incredible speed. Her tail wrapped around his ankle and held him suspended in the air, sends thousands of volts into his body.

"Okay. Drop him." Alana said. "Ivy dropped Dante on his head and stood guarded, next to Alana.
Back to top Go down
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Doubled

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins   Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:37 pm

Dante stood up and wiped the blood from his head from the impact, afterwards grinning.

"So, we're getting serious now, eh?" asked the man. His blade suddenly became wrapped in a black energy, which, at first, made Dante mad, but then made him reconsider. "Huh, maybe I can use this little 'accident' to my advantage!" yelled the man as his blade's transformed into blade that were shaped like black and orange dragon wings pulsating with dark energy. LET'S ROCK!" yelled the man as he sped at Lily, swiping his blades in the air, releasing a blast of blue fire that knocked it off of its feet and into the air. Diego, in the stands, widened his eyes.

"That strange power again," spoke the man as Raven landed on his shoulder.

"Have you thought about what I told you, Diego?" asked the bird. Diego sweated.

"I hate to admit it, but you might be right," spoke the man, looking at the demonic looking swords, "Dante has to be the new wielder of Yami, the Shadow Dragon Origin Craft sword, there's no other explanation for these transformations and dark powers...."

Back into the field, Dante jumps high into the air and slams the panther in the stomach as it flies, sending him to the ground, however, still awake.
Back to top Go down
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Drakkon Whitestream

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins   Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:54 pm

Suddenly, Sypha appears in the stands, covered in blood and sweat as a purple aura sizzles from her wounds...

She mutters in a annoyed tone before falling unconscious, "Damn it..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins   Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins Empty

Back to top Go down

Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next