Pokemon Trainer Turf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Turf

A union among legends...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Ultimate Showdown

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Drakkon Whitestream

The Ultimate Showdown - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   The Ultimate Showdown - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:19 pm

Maekir replies with joy as he returns Zero's handshake, "Yes... It has... Remember that Mistleteinn person we fought side-by-side? Or the attack of the spammers?"
Back to top Go down
https://pkmntrainerturf.forumotion.com
Klockwork
Troll Brigade
Troll Brigade
Klockwork

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   The Ultimate Showdown - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:29 pm

Dazedly, Domi gets up and walks over to the newcomer. She drags her blade behind her becuase she literally has no strength to carry it.

"Hello, I don't believe we've met. I'm Dominique Kira Lockhart, strategist extraordinaire, at your service," Domi says, smiling. She musters up the energy to curtsy, but ultimately crumples to her knees. A moment later, her knees give out, and she falls flat on her face.

"That wasn't supposed to happen," she says to the newcomer's feet. "But I certainly made an entrance, no?" She stabs her blade into the ground and uses it as a fulcrum to get to her feet. She smiles sheepishly, playing the embarrassed young girl image. And it seems to work perfectly.
Back to top Go down
http://grapsimo.deviantart.com/
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Drakkon Whitestream

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   The Ultimate Showdown - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:39 pm

Maekir replies with a chuckle as he brushes his gloved hand across Domi's face, "Let me be up front with one thing with you. Be who you truly are and do not be deceptive... Because if you ever shroud your self and try to trick me, your sanity will pay the price... Is that clear, Domi-chan?"

He then turns to the others and says with a frown, "And that goes for all of you... Just remember... I am no more of a threat to you as you are to me. Now, any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Doubled

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   The Ultimate Showdown - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:00 pm

Diego got up, feigning being tired as he drew on the Raven's energy to stand, and grinned like an idiot.

"None here! And I'm Diego, Diego Argos!" yelled the boy, again, making the Raven sigh. Diego thought for a moment and remembered the spider monster. "So, uh, what was that thing anyway?" asked Diego with an innocent grin as he nervously sweated.
Back to top Go down
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Drakkon Whitestream

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   The Ultimate Showdown - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:04 pm

Maekir replies with a chuckle as he motions to the creature, which seems to be dissolving along with the surroundings, "That was a creature of nightmares known as a 'Dream Demon'... It seemed to think it was going to take over one of you, but taking on three potential vessels is quite bold...and stupid. However, if you want more of an explaination, then you will have to come with me into Tokyo..."
Back to top Go down
Zalus
Beginning Trainer
Beginning Trainer
Zalus

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   The Ultimate Showdown - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:38 am

Zero nods, turning to the rest of the two which seemed to be tired... " Diego, You are always like that... " sighed Kavani...
Back to top Go down
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Drakkon Whitestream

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   The Ultimate Showdown - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:49 am

Maekir replies with a chuckle, "Yes... I have the name Diego before... But the one I met before utilized pokemon like Domi-chan here..."
Back to top Go down
Klockwork
Troll Brigade
Troll Brigade
Klockwork

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   The Ultimate Showdown - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:23 pm

"...Utilized Pokemon like me, what?" Confused genuinely,, Domi's mind suddenly takes a shifts in reverse. She stares blankly past Maekir, then promptly sits down and crosses her arms. For a few moment, she is silent, effectively confusing her so called allies.

Suddenly, Domi stands and ask in a high voice, "Where are we going now?" She looks around innocently, rocking back and forth on her heels. She seems to be taking on the image of a six-year-old girl... But it's not an act this time.
Back to top Go down
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Drakkon Whitestream

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   The Ultimate Showdown - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:33 pm

Maekir replies with a chuckle as he begins to head down from the mountaintop, "The entertainment district of Ikebukuro in Tokyo... I have a contact there that has...resources that I may require. But, walking there will take too long... So..."

Suddenly, Maekir wraps shadows around the others, and once they clear, they findthemselves in a dense crowd in a large cityscape...
Back to top Go down
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Doubled

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   The Ultimate Showdown - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:24 pm

"Woah.....cool!" yelled Diego as he looked at the crowd behind him.

"Will you stop acting like such a country bumpkin?" asked the raven on his shoulder. Diego looked at the raven and smiled nervously.

"Whoops, sorry!" said the boy while patting the back of his head. He then remembered that he wasn't with people familiar with the raven, so to them, he could very well be talking to himself, again, making the raven sigh in disappointment. "So, what are these 'resources' we are going to get?" spoke Diego, still trying to get used to these new people, and these two associated with "Pokemon" confused him, as he had never heard of the term. He too had suspicions of the others, especially this Maekir character, who was suddenly enlisting their help. He kept trudging along, however, as he liked making new friends.
Back to top Go down
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Drakkon Whitestream

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   The Ultimate Showdown - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:49 pm

Suddenly, a vending machine goes flying across the street and Maekir says with a frown as he stops it with one hand, "Oh great... It is happening AGAIN!"
Back to top Go down
Zalus
Beginning Trainer
Beginning Trainer
Zalus

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   The Ultimate Showdown - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:49 pm

Zero Looks to the direction of where the vending machine flew from, taking and seperating Kavani into two as it questioned, " And exactly what's happening again? " with a slightly annoyed tone.
Back to top Go down
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Drakkon Whitestream

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   The Ultimate Showdown - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:23 pm

Maekir replies as he begins to run in the direction that the vending machine came from, "Shizuo Hewajima is what happened! Now, come on!"
Back to top Go down
Klockwork
Troll Brigade
Troll Brigade
Klockwork

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   The Ultimate Showdown - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:48 pm

"Does anyone know what he's saaaaying?" Domi asks in a failed hushed tone,
hanging on to the back of Maekir's shirt. She's only six years old, and people are saying big, strange words to her!

Suddenly, she stops, her grip still firm on Maekir's shirt, as her mind goes into warp drive, propelling her about six years. She blinks and shakes her head, looking around. "Where the hell am I?!" she shrieks, thoroughly confused at her situation.
Back to top Go down
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Drakkon Whitestream

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   The Ultimate Showdown - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:32 am

As Maekir gets to the main square, two voices can be heard...

The first says with a playful chuckle, "Yumechi-sensei! I will be with you...in a bit..."
Then the other one says with fury as more vending machines go in the direction of the first voice, "IIIIIIZAYAAAAA! COME BACK HERE!"

Maekir then replies with a facepalm, "Shizuo-san... Can you please spare Izaya-kun for today? My new-found allies need him..."
Back to top Go down
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Doubled

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   The Ultimate Showdown - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:59 pm

Diego at Shizuo's strength and was astounded, as he knew someone with that kind of strength, but he was way bulkier. Through the furry of the vending machines, one flew toward the group, which Diego sliced with his blade, leaving molten metal at the seems at it fell to the ground. Diego grinned with excitement.

"Whoah, that's guy's strong!" yelled Diego as he sheathed his sword back. The raven on his shoulder looked at the man and sighed.

"And he doesn't even have a 'gem' on him, its all natural strength," spoke the raven. Diego jumped.

"Whoah, really!?" yelled the boy, who again, realized it looked like he was talking to himself and began to whistle innocently.
Back to top Go down
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Drakkon Whitestream

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   The Ultimate Showdown - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:08 pm

Suddenly, Maekir and another figure flee to a two-story building as Shizuo looks at the others with anger as he says, "Do you fools have an issue with me?"
Back to top Go down
Zalus
Beginning Trainer
Beginning Trainer
Zalus

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   The Ultimate Showdown - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:21 pm

Zero shakes his head, a complaint came from Kavani " When a vending machine almost strikes us? I really do have a problem with that. " as Zero stared at the one being held back by Maekir.
Back to top Go down
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Drakkon Whitestream

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   The Ultimate Showdown - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:25 pm

Shizuo then picks up a traffic light and says with maniacal rage as he hurls it at the others, "A friend of Izaya-flea is an enemy of me! Shinde kudasai!"
Back to top Go down
Klockwork
Troll Brigade
Troll Brigade
Klockwork

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   The Ultimate Showdown - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:33 pm

"I don't know WHAT you just said," Domi said nonchalantly. "But I think it was an insult." She held up her blade as the flying traffic light zoomed at her, and swung, cleaving the pole in half.

"Now," she said, digging her sword into the pavement and leaning on it. "How about you stop throwing shit at us, or things will get ugly. Comprende?
Back to top Go down
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Drakkon Whitestream

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   The Ultimate Showdown - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:43 pm

Just then, shadows wrap around Shizuo as the other person's voice can be heard as he says, "Let us have a ceasefire for now, Shizu-chan... Yumechi-sensei needs me alive for the time-being, so why don't you go retrieve Celty instead of interfere with our work?"

Shizuo replies with a chuckle as he relaxes for a bit, which gives Maekir the signal to release him, "Fine, Izaya... I will walk away for now... But I do hope that this isn't some of your trickery to keep air flowing through your lungs..."

As Shizuo begins to walk away, Maekir shouts as he lets out a sigh of relief, "Thank the heavens... Now, if you will all enter this building... We are on the second floor as you saw..."
Back to top Go down
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Doubled

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   The Ultimate Showdown - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:44 pm

"The second floor?" asked Diego, confused. He followed the others and thought of that guy, and compared him to how Keel used to try to kill him. He smiled, as he believed those were good days.

"Diego, I know what you're thinking, as I am part of your conscious, but...."

"I bet Izaya and Shizuo are BEST FRIENDS!" yelled Diego with his hands behind his head, making the Raven sigh.

"Why does domestic violence equal friendship to you, again?" asked the Raven. Diego still smiled, but he realized his last statement was out loud, as Izaya was looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Drakkon Whitestream

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   The Ultimate Showdown - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:21 am

Izaya replies with a chuckle, "Oh, trust me... I would love to be friends with Shizu-chan, but he decided to make an enemy out of me for no reason at all..."

Maekir then throws Izaya an annoyed glare as he replies, "Um... Not entirely... You DID cause that Turf War a few months back..."

Izaya chuckles at the mention of that and replies with glee, "Even so, I wouldn't have let those idiotic Scarves dominate the city too much... I am a Dollar at heart after all... Now, why don't you or any of your friends here explain why you have come without an appointment this day..."
Back to top Go down
Zalus
Beginning Trainer
Beginning Trainer
Zalus

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   The Ultimate Showdown - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:47 pm

Zero looked to him " Why would you ask us? Zero and I were just following Maekir, as If he needed to do something again... " with Kavani explaining.
Back to top Go down
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Drakkon Whitestream

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   The Ultimate Showdown - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:56 pm

Maekir replies with a chuckle as he points a pen at Izaya, "Why don't you explain the strange dream energy coming from Ikebukuro? Or the increased number of vessels coming from here?"

Izaya replies with a frown as his eys glisten purple briefly, "Yes... That... I have information in that matter... But maybe you should all go to the central park... Rumors tell of a battle between the Dollars and Saika's children and...Elcres's new forces..."

Maekir replies as his eyes grow wide with shock, "S***! We need to go! NOW!"

He then jumps out of the window and down the street at blinding speed...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   The Ultimate Showdown - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Showdown
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Trainer Turf :: General :: General Roleplay-
Jump to: