Pokemon Trainer Turf

A union among legends...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Ultimate Showdown

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord

PostSubject: The Ultimate Showdown   Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:42 pm

This RP is basically as the description says: One big crossover!

Bring your OCs or your favorites from other series here and they shall go on a quest through various places... (Might have some of my friend write some of the storyline... IDK... I have kinda of a limited anime taste)

Rules:
1. Be reasonable
2. Good Grammar plz
3. Have fun, or I will hunt you down... (JK)

Affiliations: Dream Sentinels, Karshi, The Poisoned Poets, Eldaro Gym Leaders

Form:
Name:
OC?: Yes/No
Series:
Description:
Background:
Affiliations: (First seven after me get to add an additional affiliation, and then those after that may pick from the existing affiliations...)
Other notes:

Name: Dokushi Yumechi
OC?: Yes
Series: Yumekui Merry
Description: A cloaked man with a blood-drenched masquerade mask covering his face; Purple eyes with pupils in the shape of mirrored crescent moon; Glowing purple blade on back; pens with poisoned ink concealed within cloak...
Background: The hunter of evil demons from the world of dreams, he has tracked the 'dream demons' to the plane where the true adventure shall begin...
Affiliations: Karshi, The Dream Sentinels, The Poisoned Poets
Other notes: N/a.

Last edited by Drakkon Whitestream on Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://pkmntrainerturf.forumotion.com
Zalus
Beginning Trainer
Beginning Trainer

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:08 pm

Name:Zerakami ( Zero ) ... /w Kavani ( Weapon. )
OC?: Yes.
Series: Land of Unknown
Description: A Grey and green lucario aside with a stronger version of his trusted blade, Kavani which is able to seperate into two's and/or change form at will, Zero wears a ripped cloak with him, having brighter , orange eyes.
Background: A wanderer became a seeker, but what was his goal?
Affiliations: N/A.
Other notes: N/A.
Back to top Go down
Klockwork
Troll Brigade
Troll Brigade

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:31 pm

I'm so joining this...

Name: Dominique "Domi" Lockhart and her Pokemon team (Zane, Flara, Shuppi, Victor, Anya, Bonnie)
OC?: Yup.
Series: Pokemon! (And partially PJO)
Description: Domi's a teenage girl who wears a ice-blue pleated skirt, a black jacket with a blue shirt underneath, a blue/black striped hat, scarf, and knee-high leggings, and black converse. She has black hair to her waist, turquoise eyes, and pierced ears, and wears some jewelry (some of which has variable significance) and a few scars.
Background: She was born and raised in Johto, but them became a trainer and traveled. She went to Sinnoh, then to Hoenn, where experimental testing was done on her, and then she moved to Eldaro (my fan region) and is the fourth Gym leader, using ice types. And now here she is.
Affiliations: Eldaro Gym Leaders (This is fan made and miiine)
Other notes: Her watch is a functional Swiss Army Knife and Box system, so she can switch Pokemon from time to time. She also has a necklace that forms into a steel sword, and she has slight ice powers, which she has slightly mastered, and knows parkour. A large part of her will be playing defense, and a small amount of offense, as is her strategy. She also carries her flute and sometimes switches her hat for an army helmet.

Oh, Evanna! The time is nice to see Evanna!
Klockwork shall take the Terrie's Secrets.
Meet Klockwork's friend Grapsimo.
Back to top Go down
http://grapsimo.deviantart.com/
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:52 pm

Both of you are accepted... Will wait a bit to start...
Back to top Go down
Zalus
Beginning Trainer
Beginning Trainer

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:02 pm

Alright.
Back to top Go down
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:23 am

Name: Diego Argos

Series: Miracle Arts (story of my own creation Very Happy )

Description: a pair of orange cargo pants, a black hip belt with a black and red sheath, black and white shoes, a black shirt with a white square in the chest and white lining (collar, tail, sleeve cuff), a blue jean jacket with a white hood, a black shoulder guard on his right shoulder, a black right sleeve with a white trim on the cuff (this sleeve is a little more loose than the other one), a regular left blue jean sleeve with a black elbow pad and white cuff; a pair of black fingerless (white trim) gloves, and you know his hair and eyes.

His blade is a combination of three swords (Origin, Gem, and Shadow Blade Crafts blended into one) known as the Flame Raven, Laser Phoenix, and Amaterasu Rings, a Blade Craft weapon collectively known as the Chaos Raven. The blade consists of a white taped handle (for two hands), a d-shaped guard (sort of blocky in shape) with rounded corners that also have a black and red ring in the two wholes, as well as a black jewel in the center of the guard and hilt; a single edge blade that has an orange edge, a silver body at the base, until it reaches the middle, where it is divided by a green jewel, which then reveal the black body until the point, as well as three red and black rings in the blade; and the blade also has a small chain-link that then has a flowing, red, battle damaged ribbon on the end.

Over all, the blade can control fire, slice anything in two, split into two blades, form a complete animal spirit, partially transform, lengthen its cutting range with a laser edge, access five hidden energy reserves, and merge with Diego to form a powerful right arm with two shorter blades embedded in his elbows.

Background: A hero from the world of Gaeos who has a pure heart and loves peace and justice. He refuses to let evildoers have their way.

Affiliations: N/A at the moment

Other notes: The blade has an inner spirit, affectionately known as "Raven" by Diego, that takes the form of either a black raven with the kanji for Flame on its chest, or a beautiful, black and red haired woman with red eyes, designed after the Laser Raven's weilder's wife. Yes, the Raven is a girl, but in the bird form he sounds just like a man.

Yes! I am the same Doubled32 from DA! Click here to visit or click here to visit our DA page.
Back to top Go down
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:32 pm

Accepted... Now... I will make an announcement...

Chapter I will begin either later today or tommorrow...

Also, between my posts, plz only post once and once everyone has responded, or within about twelve hours after all active players have posted, I will post a responce... Is that understood?
Back to top Go down
Zalus
Beginning Trainer
Beginning Trainer

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:39 pm

All understood.
Back to top Go down
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:27 pm

Because I had a long day, it will DEFINITELY be tomorrow!

(7/30/11, 7:08 AM)

OK...

Chapter I: Deceit within a Dream (DRRR X YM)

You find yourself on a long precipice overlooking Tokyo... The wind blows with a mysterious smell as day seemingly rapidly turns to night!

What do you all do?
Back to top Go down
Erucia
Art Staff
Art Staff

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:12 pm

I'm late! I'm late! For a very important date! I mean RP!

Name: Cynthia Lockland
Series: MY own story, Nightfall
Description: appears in her late teens, black hair, cyan eyes, lolita skirt with a purple tank top and a black unbuttoned sweater along a pearl necklace.
Background: Born from human fear, she consumes fear of humans in order to survive
Affiliations: N/A
Other notes: (I am going to be gone for 2 weeks starting Monday so don't include me until after then, I'm just throwing my character out there for now.)
Back to top Go down
Zalus
Beginning Trainer
Beginning Trainer

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:07 pm

Zero observes the land of Tokyo, sitting down with a short glaze into several directions. Looking up as the breeze passes by, he stands and walks forward for a short moment.
Back to top Go down
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:09 pm

Diego looks at the sky and shutters, as he is deathly afraid of the dark, until his spirit friend, Raven, lights his way with the kanji for "flame" that is embedded in her chest. Diego then walks forth as well.

Yes! I am the same Doubled32 from DA! Click here to visit or click here to visit our DA page.
Back to top Go down
Klockwork
Troll Brigade
Troll Brigade

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:16 pm

Domi scans the Tokyo horizon quickly, then slips on her glasses, and presses a button on her watch. She speaks a few words into her watch, and receives a garbled reply. A few of the words are "trust no one."

Domi shuts off the watch's voice chat function, and her eyes take on a frightened look, her body curling inward, acting like a frightened child. She slowly takes a few steps forward, while taking a Pokeball from her belt.

Last edited by Kerauno on Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zalus
Beginning Trainer
Beginning Trainer

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:58 pm

Zeroturns, his cloak following the direction of the wind as he stares at the two, then turning back to the sight of the death filled atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:15 pm

Out of nowhere, a spider-like figure darts forth at you all!

Initiative order:

Domi, Maekir/Yumechi, Diego, ?????, Zero

(BTW, Erucia, you are accepted...)
Back to top Go down
Klockwork
Troll Brigade
Troll Brigade

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:35 pm

Upon seeing the spider-thing, Domi shrieks and throws the ball in her hand full force at the spider-thing's head. The spider-thing is stunned for a moment, but it's all the time Domi's pokeball needs to release it's inhabitant; a Zangoose.

"Z-Zane, k-kill it!" Domi shrieks, curling into a ball, as not to see her pokemon tear the monster to shreds, or vice-versa. On her exterior, she seems to be a weak, frightened girl. On her interior, however, she is calm, cool, and calculating. She slowly reaches into her shirt and pulls out a sword-shaped pendant.

Domi hears a shriek of pain behind her; she turns slightly to see Zane has been stabbed by one of the spider-thing's pincers. Domi stands slowly, and twists the small snowflake on her necklace. In seconds, it grows to three-and-a-half feet of deadly Starlit Steel.

"Zane," she says. "Stand down." Her pokemon retreats, and Domi returns him. Then Domi wields the sword before her. "Come at me," she says scathingly, and grins.

This'll be fun.

Back to top Go down
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:49 pm

The spider looks almost unfazed by the mongoose pokemon's attacks and after its opponent retreats, it lets out a chittering laugh as it replies with annoyance, "Foolish human... You think that such a puny creature can defend you from a high-ranking nightmare being such as I? Pitiful. Now, how about either you or one of your friends just concede this foolish fight and gives up their body as my vessel so that I won't have any blood on my hands..."

Just then, a noose of sharp shadows wraps around the creature's throat, causing it to cough up blood as it digs into its ethereal throat. Before it got a chance to even ask who its assailant was, a sinister voice shouts with sadistic glee, "The only one conceding tonight is YOU, baka-kumo! Or would you rather I shatter your existence along with these nice folks here..."

(He will appear on his next turn... And is not even REMOTELY visible)
Back to top Go down
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:10 pm

While walking past, Diego spies the creature in front of the girl, and believes she is in danger. He grins and draws his sword as he jumps out in front of the girl.

"Don't worry, I'll fry that thing!" yelled Diego as his eyes began to glow a bright red, and the ribbon of the blade flamed ablaze. Diego then sliced the blade into the air, sending a wave of fire at the spider. He then sliced five more times for good measure until the creature was completely ablaze in hell-fire.

Diego then turned his head to glance, but then saw the flames disappear, leaving slight burns on the creature, but it was still alive, shocking Diego. He then sliced more waves of fire at it, but the result remained the same. Diego grinned, as he was excited.

"Well then, this seems interesting, eh, Raven?"

Back to top Go down
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:18 pm

The spider creature briefly breaks free of the umbral reigns and impales both Domi and Diego, causing them to drop their blades as he wraps them in dense, seemingly-indestructible webs that seems to leech energy from them slowly...

He then turns his attention to Zero as he spews out with a chuckle, "Come at me, foolish humanoid, and you will suffer the same fate as your friends here... And after you, I will execute that fool that dared to rend at my throat..."
Back to top Go down
Zalus
Beginning Trainer
Beginning Trainer

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:32 pm

As Zero looks at the spider, He withdraws Kavani and separates it into two large blades with it's edges pulsing green, He points the right side which had the eye at the spider as a green spell circle appears just beneath it, sending a explosion of the same colored fire from it.

As the fire cleared out, It did inflict a bit more harm than the others, but still proving just as ineffective as the other two's attacks.
Back to top Go down
Klockwork
Troll Brigade
Troll Brigade

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:45 pm

"Oh, damn this... This whatever it is..." Domi says tiredly, but still filled with rage. Domi closes her eyes and takes several deep breaths. A moment later, the webs binding her to the creature freeze like dry ice. Domi seizes her chance and throws herself away from the creature, snapping the bindings.

Once free, Domi scrambles away from the hideous thing and sits up, her breath steaming from her use of ice attacks. She had already been drained from the creatures energy leeching abilities, but the use of her powers has taken an extra toll on her. Domi spies her blade a few inches away and feebly grabs it. She holds the cool steel to her face and breathes.

"Just wait for it to pass... Maybe it won't even notice me."

Back to top Go down
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:51 pm

The creature shakes off the residue ice and not soon after, it suddenly collapses with a sharp wail of agony... As its entire bulk lands on the ground, you all spot multiple small objects that look like pens...

However, before the rest of you can react, a cloaked figure appears on top of the spider-like creature's corpse and pulls the pens from its flesh...
Back to top Go down
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:02 pm

Diego looks at the figure, confused, as he had never seen this person before. However, his pride was slightly wounded, as he hadn't had a chance to go full out. However, he ignores this feeling and smiles, extending a hand in gratitude.

"Hiya! Thanks for that, but, one question!" spoke the man, with Raven sitting on his right shoulder gauntlet, shaking her head in silence since she could only be seen by Diego and the other Origin Craft wielders, and nobody else. She was just slightly ashamed of his reaction, as Diego tends to only show positive emotions. "Who are you again?" said Diego with a chuckle.

Back to top Go down
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:08 pm

The figure replies with glee as he slightly bows, revealing that he wore somewhat of a masquerade mask that seemed to be a crimson color, "Oh sorry... Where are my manners? My name is Dokushi Yumechi, or as I am known elsewhere, I am Maekir Vilemist... Now, there seems to be an interesting lot here... Introductions please?"
Back to top Go down
Zalus
Beginning Trainer
Beginning Trainer

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:17 pm

Zero looks to the man that claims to be Maekir, clipping Kavani back together as it greet's themselves to him... " As you might or might not have remembered, This wielder of mine is Zero , and I am Kavani... It's been a while since we last met, Maekir... "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Showdown
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next