Pokemon Trainer Turf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Turf

A union among legends...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you playing?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KatsumeBlisk
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
KatsumeBlisk

What are you playing? Empty
PostSubject: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:06 pm

So this is a topic for you to post where you are in games you're currently playing. If there's a section deadly important to a plot that you're in, use spoiler tags.

I'm currently playing a lot of games, but I just beat Astarte in Casltevania: Portrait of Ruin. I was told by others I did it the hard way because I didn't use a spell that easily pwn'd her. XD I still feel proud.
Back to top Go down
Klockwork
Troll Brigade
Troll Brigade
Klockwork

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:19 pm

I've been playing Pokemon Diamond. Playing through for the hell of it. So far, I've made it to Hearthome. Fantina will have nothing on me!

And yet another SSBB adventure mode. I am so addicted to that game. Lucario for the win! And Ike, of course.
Back to top Go down
http://grapsimo.deviantart.com/
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Drakkon Whitestream

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:21 pm

Pokemon Nightmare... I love it so far...
Back to top Go down
https://pkmntrainerturf.forumotion.com
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Doubled

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:37 pm

Well, I'm playing a game I got from Gamestop for my DS called FF: The 4 Heroes of Light. I like it so far, it has that old FF kind of feel for gameplay, but the grinding is hard ;A;
Back to top Go down
KatsumeBlisk
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
KatsumeBlisk

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:10 am

Doubled wrote:
Well, I'm playing a game I got from Gamestop for my DS called FF: The 4 Heroes of Light. I like it so far, it has that old FF kind of feel for gameplay, but the grinding is hard ;A;

For DS, that's the game I want the most right now. I haven't really played FF and it's supposed to be amazing.
Back to top Go down
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Doubled

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:48 pm

It's pretty fun, actually. It was $20 when I got it, and that was new. Plus you have somewhat of the ability to customize what your character wears, and it has an auto mode too, so it isn't as tiring Razz
Back to top Go down
Erucia
Art Staff
Art Staff
Erucia

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:06 pm

I'm playing Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days and also Final Fantasy X
^_^
Back to top Go down
KatsumeBlisk
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
KatsumeBlisk

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:50 am

Torchlight is an epic game. It's created by some of the people that made Diablo, so it's pretty similar gameplay-wise. I chose the "Barbarian" (can't remember the class name). I'm a few floors into the Mines and level 9. It's a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Erucia
Art Staff
Art Staff
Erucia

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:22 pm

FINALLY FINISHED KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 DAYS ON PROUD MODE Very Happy
I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF :3
Back to top Go down
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Doubled

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:45 am

Erucia wrote:
FINALLY FINISHED KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 DAYS ON PROUD MODE Very Happy
I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF :3

Thus why they call it proud mode~ :3

Well, so this isn't spam, I managed to somehow get an understanding behind shooters, rather quickly, might I add. I managed to kill a lot of people in Halo in my second time playing Reach :3 Its not an all time favorite for me (Not like Sonic the FREAKIN Hedgehog~), but at least it gave me something to do with my friends Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you playing?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Trainer Turf :: General :: General Gaming-
Jump to: