Pokemon Trainer Turf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Turf

A union among legends...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Should Ash be replaced?

Go down 
3 posters

Should Ash be replaced?
Yes
Should Ash be replaced? I_vote_lcap80%Should Ash be replaced? I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
No
Should Ash be replaced? I_vote_lcap20%Should Ash be replaced? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Doubled

Should Ash be replaced? Empty
PostSubject: Should Ash be replaced?   Should Ash be replaced? EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:38 pm

Simple, me and Drak were discussing the anime, and we both came to the conclusion that he should be replaced. However, that's not up to us....yet. But anyway, should Ash be replaced?

I personally believe, yes. I think its time to give someone else the limelight, as Ash just....well....I just don't like him anymore. He learns a lot during the saga he is in, but then forgets everything the next. Its annoying, and he always loses in some way during the final matches (Sinnoh was by far the most WTF). I also believe that he should have been replaced this season, as he's not in Japan anymore (technically, Kanto and the other regions he's been to are all places in Japan). And the fact that the anime practically stated he was in Sinnoh for two years, they celebrated his 11th birthday in the Johto saga, and then claimed he was 10 again was just idiotic, in my opinion. Plus his team is getting entirely too predictable (I don't care if he catches the starters, I mean like he always has to have the flying type, etc.).

So, yes to Ash being replaced by me. As far as Pikachu....I'm not sure. It may be a given, but he is still an icon. However, I wouldn't mind if he was gone either.

Okay, enough rambling by me, Your opinions please, and Drak should have a petition soon.
Back to top Go down
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Drakkon Whitestream

PostSubject: Re: Should Ash be replaced?   Should Ash be replaced? EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:45 pm

I am having problems with the petition...

But I do agree...

Though I do have a theory of why he is still 10...
Back to top Go down
https://pkmntrainerturf.forumotion.com
Doublethree
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Doublethree

PostSubject: Re: Should Ash be replaced?   Should Ash be replaced? EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:18 pm

I;m going to have to say no, He is the main character after all, I just think they need to make him keep his memories from other regions. also we all know how much Pokemon Chronicles sucked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should Ash be replaced?   Should Ash be replaced? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should Ash be replaced?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Trainer Turf :: Pokemon :: Pokemon General-
Jump to: