Pokemon Trainer Turf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Turf

A union among legends...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If you could have an alternate starter...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Doubled

If you could have an alternate starter... Empty
PostSubject: If you could have an alternate starter...   If you could have an alternate starter... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:34 pm

Well, we all know that when you start a new game, you get to choose between three Pokemon, a grass, fire, and water type. However, you may not like them. You may have another favorite. So, if you could pick a different THREE STAGE (or a Pokemon that evolves twice) pokemon as a starter, what would it be?

Well, I think I could do well with any of them, but if I could have a three stage starter, I would like to try Axew, if not for the lulz, then for the fact that it is a dependable Pokemon that isn't an uber, but can still hold his own. Plus, Haxorus is epic, both in appearance and attacks :3

So, what about you?
Back to top Go down
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Drakkon Whitestream

PostSubject: Re: If you could have an alternate starter...   If you could have an alternate starter... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:28 pm

I would have a choice between Riolu, Solosis, and Zorua... Those would be epic.
Back to top Go down
https://pkmntrainerturf.forumotion.com
Doublethree
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Doublethree

PostSubject: Re: If you could have an alternate starter...   If you could have an alternate starter... EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:15 pm

I would chose, Mime Jr. The lower evolvution of my favourite non fire, single stage, or legedary
Back to top Go down
Erucia
Art Staff
Art Staff
Erucia

PostSubject: Re: If you could have an alternate starter...   If you could have an alternate starter... EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:28 pm

I would choose Shinx. It's the first electric type I've ever loved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could have an alternate starter...   If you could have an alternate starter... Empty

Back to top Go down

If you could have an alternate starter...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Trainer Turf :: Pokemon :: Pokemon General-
Jump to: