Pokemon Trainer Turf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Turf

A union among legends...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Ultimate Showdown

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Klockwork
Troll Brigade
Troll Brigade
Klockwork

The Ultimate Showdown - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   The Ultimate Showdown - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:09 pm

Domi looks out the window, mild shock on her face. "He just jumped out the window, guys... That was badass!" She climbs up on the windowsill and gets ready to jump.

"See ya at the bottom, guys!" she says to those behind her, and leaps out the window, screaming with glee. She closes her eyes for a moment, then opens them to see the pavement approaching rapidly. She holds out her hands, and ice crystals form in the air, slowing her descent with the density of the air.

By the time she reaches the bottom, she makes a light, airy touchdown on the ground, right next to Maekir. "So, what's going on?" she asks, straightening her scarf and brushing off any stray ice crystals.
Back to top Go down
http://grapsimo.deviantart.com/
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Drakkon Whitestream

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   The Ultimate Showdown - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:14 pm

Maekir points towards a park area where two forces seem to be facing off and says as the area turns into a desolate wasteland, teleporting the others and Izaya to him, "The true nightmare is about to begin... Ready your weapons... This is going to be one hell of a fight..."
Back to top Go down
https://pkmntrainerturf.forumotion.com
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Doubled

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   The Ultimate Showdown - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:26 pm

"ALRIGHT! ABOUT TIME THINGS PICKED UP!" yelled Diego as he split the blade into two blades, causing the ribbons on the blades to burn a bright red and blue flame. The blades then spouted sharp, almost laser like energy from the tip to the edge, causing a "laser blade" effect. The raven sighed again.

"Very well, but under no circumstances are you to use 'that' power yet, understood?" asked the raven.

"Yeah yeah yeah, don't ruin the fun!" softly spoke Diego, "I'll barely need the double in speed and strength that comes from splitting the blade, much less the two blades!" The raven sighed and disappeared in a ball of flame so the enemy wouldn't notice it.
Back to top Go down
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Drakkon Whitestream

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   The Ultimate Showdown - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:29 pm

The wasteland quickly fades into a deep forest as the sadistic laughter of a woman can be heard...

Maekir exclaims with a scowl as he evades a bear-trap coming at him, "Oh great... The Woodland Sadist... As if Phalos's return wasn't enough... Why can't she STAY dead?"
Back to top Go down
Zalus
Beginning Trainer
Beginning Trainer
Zalus

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   The Ultimate Showdown - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:47 pm

Zero shook his head, " Sound's like someone who's very annoying. "Kavani pointed out with a pestered moan.

Last edited by Zalus on Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Drakkon Whitestream

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   The Ultimate Showdown - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:54 pm

Suddenly, a young lithe figure covered in vines appears and exclaims as she blows a kiss at Maekir, "Looks like we meet again, Yumechi-kun... Can't you and I just be on neutral terms for now?"

Suddenly, another voice replies with a bout of laughter as a spear of ice impales the first figure, "Oh, you are really a flirty fool, Mistleteinn-chan... Attacking recklessly at this point... No matter, I will end you in Yumechi-san's stead and devour what rightfully belongs in my stomach!"

(Erucia's character... Will be under DM's control until her return... Do not worry. I can RP her character well enough for the TB...)
Back to top Go down
Klockwork
Troll Brigade
Troll Brigade
Klockwork

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   The Ultimate Showdown - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:37 pm

Domi looks around, her sword at the ready. "Whoever said that, you have got some mad ice powers. Gotta give you props. Now, I don't really have any idea of what's going on, so... Can someone explain?"

She looks around again, her sword forming miniscule ice crystals at the tip. "Well? Anyone gonna explain?"
Back to top Go down
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Drakkon Whitestream

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   The Ultimate Showdown - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:55 pm

The figure who fired the ice spear descends upon Mistleteinn as she says with a frown, "I am Cynthia Lockland, and this existence as well as this bitch here are both beings known as Dream Demons... And she has dragged us all into her personal realm to destroy us all..."
Back to top Go down
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Doubled

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   The Ultimate Showdown - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:22 pm

Diego his head.

"But why would she want to do something such as that?" asked the boy.

"Then again, why does any villain do what they do, my dear Diego?" asked the raven. The boy looked at the bird with confusion, but put his blades back into one, powering down a bit.

"Aw man!," yelled Diego, "And here I thought I'd get to have a little fun....." The raven sighed as usual at the boy's incompetence.
Back to top Go down
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Drakkon Whitestream

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   The Ultimate Showdown - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:28 pm

Maekir then entangles Mistleteinn in his shadows as he says with a scowl on his face, "Ok... Now tell me who revived you?"

Upon hearing that, Izaya reluctantly raises his hand and says with a slight chuckle, "Sorry... That would be me... It is just... The stories you had told me intrigued me, so I wanted to try and use her for my purposes..."
Back to top Go down
Zalus
Beginning Trainer
Beginning Trainer
Zalus

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   The Ultimate Showdown - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:02 am

Kavani groans, muttering to Zero " A lot goes on all the time, does it? ... " Zero shake's his head staring at the one being blamed, then switching his gaze to the others...
Back to top Go down
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Drakkon Whitestream

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   The Ultimate Showdown - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:28 am

Maekir then scowls as the realm begins to blot out with tendrils of shadow, "But, you seem to have forgotten one crucial note for my recounts... Her sadistic cruelty that once caused a HUGE outbreak of Dream Loss and massive casualties of comrade Dream Demons... Now, go into the corner of my realm and have a timeout while I take this bitch out once again..."

Izaya replies with a deflated feeling as he begins to walk away, "Fine..."
Back to top Go down
Klockwork
Troll Brigade
Troll Brigade
Klockwork

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   The Ultimate Showdown - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:39 am

Confusedly, Domi tugs on Maekir's sleeve. "Uhm, pardon, but that sentence you just said was just chock-full of terms I don't understand. What's Dream Loss and Dream Demons?" She stuck her sword into the dirt and leaned on it.

"Oh, and you have your own realm? Awesome. I want my own realm, but apparently the league rules say I'm not allowed to bend the rules of space and time." She laughs airily, then goes serious. "But seriously, what do those terms mean."
Back to top Go down
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Drakkon Whitestream

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   The Ultimate Showdown - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:50 am

Maekir explains with a chuckle, "You see, there are these beings born from human's dreams which call themselves 'Dream Demons' that require a vessel to manifest in the real world. However, if they are killed while still in a vessel, the vessel goes under what is called 'Sudden Dream Loss', which is where they lose their capablity to hope and to dream, which usually results in lethargy and depression..."
Back to top Go down
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Doubled

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   The Ultimate Showdown - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:21 am

Diego tilted his head, as he was confused a little.

"Basically he's saying that they are parasites that try to posses you, then if they die inside you then you become a mere shadow of your former self," spoke the Raven, making the boy understand.

"OH!....So they're basically just monsters using bodies? How can we free those people?" asked Diego.
Back to top Go down
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Drakkon Whitestream

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   The Ultimate Showdown - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:40 am

Maekir replies with a chuckle as his eyes glisten mysteriously, "Some are simply parasites, while others share the body with their vessel... As for how to free them... You see, the poison in my pens has another effect. It is the only substance that can dissolve the bond between dream demon and vessel successfully..."
Back to top Go down
Zalus
Beginning Trainer
Beginning Trainer
Zalus

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   The Ultimate Showdown - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:43 pm

Kavani kept discussing with Zero by muttering to him " We originally joined with these two for a reason... But now it look's like the fight's never going to stop Zero. " Zero nodded, but still keeping the two fragments of it separate.
Back to top Go down
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Drakkon Whitestream

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   The Ultimate Showdown - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:47 pm

Maekir then says to Kavani, implying that he understood the conversation between it and Zero, "You should know better than to think that anything is that simple... Now, if you will give me some time to recalibrate ourselves back into Elcres's realm..."
Back to top Go down
Klockwork
Troll Brigade
Troll Brigade
Klockwork

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   The Ultimate Showdown - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:12 pm

"We're leaving this realm? Awesome. I've never left this realm before, I don't think. Except or that one time on Mount Khione. That was like, trippy," Domi rambled. She usually rambled when cool stuff happened.
Back to top Go down
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Drakkon Whitestream

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   The Ultimate Showdown - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:35 pm

Suddenly, we all appear in a wasteland where two armies clash against one another...

From the crowd, Shizuo and another figure wielding a shadowy scythe can be seen fending off various Dream Demons as Maekir and Izaya quickly join the fray with their respective throwing weapons...
Back to top Go down
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Doubled

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   The Ultimate Showdown - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:51 pm

Diego then gets excited and separates his blade into two again and joins in the fray. He slices through several demons as he slices the to the ground, causing an eruption of red energy to slice through many demons.

"ALRIGHT! Finally some action!" yelled Diego as he easily kills ten more with a single swipe of his blade and several others with random swipes. He then swipes up in the air to send waves of red and blue fire at the demons, eradicating a large number of them, the resulting blast making Diego's coat wave. He then swaps one of his blades to a backhanded position and marches in to the fray, with one blade guarding his front and another his back.

"Good, at least my training has reminded you to keep your guard up, boy," spoke the Raven.
Back to top Go down
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Drakkon Whitestream

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   The Ultimate Showdown - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:56 pm

Suddenly, Diego is entangled by a bunch of chains as a scantily-clad woman walks up to him in the midst of battle and exclaims with glee as she takes his sword and begins to lean on it, "I see we have another troublemaker... My name is Chain Noir, and you have just killed too much of my kin to count... So why don't you have a timeout for now, you bad, bad boy..."
Back to top Go down
Zalus
Beginning Trainer
Beginning Trainer
Zalus

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   The Ultimate Showdown - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:18 pm

Zero begin's to fight his way through a crowd blocking his way from diego, then soon shattering his blade and sending forth the green shards to the chain's, as they seem to rip a few from the many of the swarm of fragments, the rest being weakened by variances through the rush.

The fragments return to zero as he stand's beside Diego, the fragments of Kavani spoke out " Now what would you even want this boy for? " as they begin to point at the woman responsible for this, along with Zero pointing to her.
Back to top Go down
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Drakkon Whitestream

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   The Ultimate Showdown - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:23 pm

Chain Noir replies with a shrug, "Nothing really... Just keeping him out of Elcres-sama's wa-"

Before she can finish, Maekir swiftly wraps his shadow around her neck and begins choking her as he says with a snarl, "Well, let him go now or I will stick one of my pens up your barely-covered ass!"
Back to top Go down
Klockwork
Troll Brigade
Troll Brigade
Klockwork

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   The Ultimate Showdown - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:30 pm

Domi doesn't notice or care about what's going on with everyone else. All she can see is the potential slaying material.

"This! Is! AWESOME!" she shrieks maniacally, raising her sword. She screams and plunges straight into the herd of demons, swinging every which-way, destroying about... at least fifty of the demons. She laughs like a madwoman, an icy aura forming around her, causing any demons to get close to her to freeze instantaneously.

Once the demons in her vicinity are frozen, she swings her sword at them, causing them to shatter. She laughs again, and heads (blindly) into the fray again, her sword held out before her.

The tip of the sword connects with something hard and thick. She opens her eyes to see... a tree. "Oh, god damn it," she says angrily, her icy aura fading. Unaware of anything else, she attempts to pry her sword from the tree.

She notices nothing else...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Showdown   The Ultimate Showdown - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Showdown
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Trainer Turf :: General :: General Roleplay-
Jump to: