Pokemon Trainer Turf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Turf

A union among legends...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

<insert witty title here>

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tunduli
Art Staff
Art Staff
Tunduli

<insert witty title here> Empty
PostSubject: <insert witty title here>   <insert witty title here> EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:35 am

okay hi.
to start us of I feel I must confirm that I am super horridreadful at starting posts like this, so bare with me! but I'm the best at making up words

I'm Tunduli!
Or you can call me Tun, Tunny, Tunni, Tun-nyan (ilu Kasumi), that creepy chick in the corner - but my irl name is Elise. (lolfail)
I don't really tell people my age but chances are I'm younger than you. (no seriously, everyone knows that I'm, like, eight. well not really, but ... all I'm saying is I'm under fourteen at least. shhhhh.) I have brown hair (accompanied by an emo fringe even though I'm geeeenerally not emo) that goes to my shoulders - I'm desperate to get it cut soon - and blue eyes that can look a bit grey in some lights. Uh, I have lots of freckles, especially this big one I have just beside my right eye, I'm right-handed, I have eczema and asthma, and I live in Scotland. I do have a somewhat amusing accent, but I don't talk like "auch aye the noo-noo" all the time c:

um ... yep

I love art. Like, most kinds of it I really like. I draw regularly, I like acting, I like to sew things together and make stuff, I like photography, I play guitar and ukulele (mostly ukulele), I like to sing, and last but definitely not least I love spriting. I'm not very good at it but it's fun and I do it a lot, so ... yeah <3
see my avatar? totally made that. from scratch. aw yeah.
(not that good, shhhhhh)

I'm really bad at saying no ; 3 ; I don't like disappointing people or not doing stuff for them or whatever and I just want to be friends with everyone and ilu all D':

I have a dog called Spog who is four. I have a cat called Shadow who is nine. I have a brother called Luke who is almost 18. I have two parents, one mother and one father. I have eight uncles and seven aunties, and fourteen cousins, approximately. I have no friends
I have a DA account that I don't use, I have MSN/hotmail, I have a DragonAdopters account, I have DragonCave, I have Squiby, I have PSN, I have Tumblr, I have Skype ... and maybe a couple other things I've forgotten about <33

MUSIC I like musiiicccc. My favourite bands at the mo are probably the Beatles, OK Go, The Hoosiers, Lemon Demon, The Black Keys and The Lost Fingers (they're gypsy jazz, btw |D) I have a pretty strange taste in music - I like pop, rock, indie, alternative, gypsy jazz ... a lot of stuff! I also like J-Pop and computer game music mixed with rap. (The Ocarina of Rhyme, btw <3)

I like cute things. no, no, I love cute things. and sparkly things. and shiny things. and ... other things <3

Computer games are fuunnn. I love PokeMon (I've played Blue, Yellow, Silver, Ruby, FireRed, Pearl, HG and White~), Kirby, Metal Gear Solid, The Legendary Starfy (amaziingngggly adorableeee), Rune Factory, Street Fighter, Little Big Planet, Legend of Zelda (<3333), and uh ... loads more. I love too many games |D

omigosh I dunno what else to saaaaaayyy. I like anime and manga, particularly K-On at the moment and I will always love the .Hack// mangas <3
I don't have a Trainer Pass right this second but I am making it as I type and when I'm done posting it I will make the crap out of it. honest. <3

I overuse smilies! that's another thing you might like to know :'D

I like moustaches.

I am in love with Damian Kulash.

my favourite colours are blue, purple and black.

my favourite flavour is purple.

my favourite Pokeyman is Drifloon, and my favourite type is Ghost~

'Tunduli' is completely made up. I dunno where it came from or what made me think of it, but ... yeah~

I sort of dislike the word 'epic' if it's used too much

I have a Blackberry Touch! if anyone has BBM then I need your piinnnnn.

... uhm, I think that pretty much sums it up. maybe. <3

blarrrblaahhhrrhhh <3333

<insert witty title here> 264n8fl
Back to top Go down
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Drakkon Whitestream

PostSubject: Re: <insert witty title here>   <insert witty title here> EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:16 pm

*begins kowtowing*

Oh great Tun! I have heard of your work and I am a fan! I hope you serve the Turf well!
Back to top Go down
https://pkmntrainerturf.forumotion.com
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Doubled

PostSubject: Re: <insert witty title here>   <insert witty title here> EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:45 pm

Very Happy *tackleglompstunbeforeeveryoneelse*

Yay! I'm so glad you're here! Very Happy *does the mariachi*

I hope you enjoy your stay. And if you wish, we can speak via IM on Skype Smile I'm Colorado360 on there.
Back to top Go down
Klockwork
Troll Brigade
Troll Brigade
Klockwork

PostSubject: Re: <insert witty title here>   <insert witty title here> EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:03 pm

TUUUUUUUUUUN~~

I MISSED YEWWWW~

It's so awesome to have you here, because I hardly go on Charms anymore (SAD) and I want to see your sprites. Because I am your stalker.

N-E-WAY YOU HAVE A SKYPE I HAVE A SKYPE I'M GOING TO SEND YOU A CONTACT REQUEST KAY KAY. I'm kerauno101 btw. jsyk~

Veeee~
Back to top Go down
http://grapsimo.deviantart.com/
Tunduli
Art Staff
Art Staff
Tunduli

PostSubject: Re: <insert witty title here>   <insert witty title here> EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:08 pm

omigosh guys thank you so much angghh I love you all <333333

thanku Drakkon! I'm glad you like my stuff and ilu for it and neen <3

Doubleeddd *mariachi's alongside* <3
totally adding you on Skype right this second! Skype is fun, I just need a webcam and a mic so I can actually do stuff other than type <3

KERA AMG HI
imu2 <3
YOU CAN SEE MY SPRITES. ALL OF THEM >:0 (well not really that'd be a lot)
amg bby i totally stalk you toooo <333
ah ah adding you on Skype just now eee <3

YOU GUYS ARE ALL REALLY NICE
I think I love it here alreadyyyy.

also should I post my Trainer Pass here? o: I just need to edit it a little now <3
maybe I should wait until I open a sprite shop. I dunnooooo <3

(now I need to actually go and post elsewhere, nyeheh <3)
Back to top Go down
Erucia
Art Staff
Art Staff
Erucia

PostSubject: Re: <insert witty title here>   <insert witty title here> EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 4:49 pm

OMIGOSH IT'S ANOTHER ANIME FAN!!!! *background cheering*
So yeah...in my signature lies my anime list...if you want to check it out. Unfortunately, I've never watched K-On...I watch too many unheard of animes and I'm trying to catch up on the more popular ones
...which goes to show I'm not very popular myself
Aaaanyway...hi. I hope you have a good time here at Trainer Turf! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tunduli
Art Staff
Art Staff
Tunduli

PostSubject: Re: <insert witty title here>   <insert witty title here> EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:04 pm

ah, ah!
I spy some Studio Ghibli in there <333333

I looooove Studio Ghibli! :'D
Especially My Neighbour Totoro. When I put up my art thread you'll see :3
Thank you for welcoming meee <33
it's nice to meet you and I too hope I have a fun time <3

EDIT:: okay because this is my thread introducing me and stuff, I'll post a piccu here!
<insert witty title here> 35161d0
now you can all gaze unto my ugliness <3
Back to top Go down
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Doubled

PostSubject: Re: <insert witty title here>   <insert witty title here> EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 6:08 pm

You aren't ugly! D:< You're adorable! *puts up dukes to anyone who says otherwise*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <insert witty title here>   <insert witty title here> Empty

Back to top Go down

<insert witty title here>
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Trainer Turf :: General :: General Discussion :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: