Pokemon Trainer Turf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Turf

A union among legends...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I am Sam. Sam I am.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FroMan259
Regular User
Regular User

I am Sam. Sam I am. Empty
PostSubject: I am Sam. Sam I am.   I am Sam. Sam I am. EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:32 am

Hello all you people. My name is Sam. I am an extreme nerd, I love Pokemon and Xbox. I try to be a nice person to everyone, and lots of people hate me just because I am different. My best friend is my brother Max (AKA SharpenedShield). I really like Mountain Dew(I even have a Mountain Dew shirt). I just got a laptop and am trying to spell better, so I might spell some words wrong and type really, REALLY slowly. I work hard in school and usually I get good grades, except for last year when I flunked out of math. I think I will be a good addition to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Drakkon Whitestream

PostSubject: Re: I am Sam. Sam I am.   I am Sam. Sam I am. EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:36 am

Ok... It would have helped if you mentioned more about pokemon, but OK.

You, of course, know who I am... I am Drakkon, AKA Paul... And thus your journey alongside the other Turf trainers begin!
Back to top Go down
https://pkmntrainerturf.forumotion.com
Klockwork
Troll Brigade
Troll Brigade
Klockwork

PostSubject: Re: I am Sam. Sam I am.   I am Sam. Sam I am. EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:37 am

Hm. Hmm. Hmmm. Hmmmm.

Klockwork has decided; Sam's introduction has passed Klockwork's inspection.

Although, Klockwork must tell Sam that Sam must read the rules before using the Turf; doing such only protects other members and Sam.

Stop by the art forum, especially Kera/Klockwork's art thread. Kera/Klockwork needs love.

Welcome to the Turf. Enjoy Sam's stay.
Back to top Go down
http://grapsimo.deviantart.com/
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Doubled

PostSubject: Re: I am Sam. Sam I am.   I am Sam. Sam I am. EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 1:12 am

Yo! Welcome to the Turf :3 Enjoy your stay, and beware of out mascot, Samurott >.> he's escaped from his ball again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am Sam. Sam I am.   I am Sam. Sam I am. Empty

Back to top Go down

I am Sam. Sam I am.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Trainer Turf :: General :: General Discussion :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: