Pokemon Trainer Turf

A union among legends...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins   Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:00 pm

Diego spots her and jumps down to her, along with Ollette who begins to treat her wounds.

"What happened!?" yelled Diego as he leans over with sweat dripping.

Yes! I am the same Doubled32 from DA! Click here to visit or click here to visit our DA page.
Back to top Go down
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins   Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:06 pm

Sypha barely opens her eyes and says weakly as she wipes the sweat from her brow, "As the evac boats came...a reinforcement force of assassins descended upon the island and outnumbered us... I fought them valiantly, but when the ships were destroyed, I was forced to flee... I doubt anyone else survived that forsaken massacre..."

She then continues with a slight grunt as she tries to use Koukai to help her stand, "Despite this tragedy, I doubt they will follow me through my shadow crossing... The only way...is if another shadow-craft user opened another massive shadow crossing..."
Back to top Go down
http://pkmntrainerturf.forumotion.com
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins   Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:28 pm

Diego widened his eyes at these words.

"E....Everyone!?" yelled the man as he began to tear up. Suddenly, a dark cloud loomed over head, getting everyone's attention as the battle on the field paused.

"Hey, 'the hell's going on?" asked Dante. Out of the sky came Assassins with wings, which shocked everyone as they descended to the field. They began to pick people up and carry them off, shocking people as they screamed. Suddenly, an Assassin with yellow eyes and a yellow mo-hawk appeared before Cheyenne.

"Hey there little girl...." spoke the creature in a sadistic manner, as he grabbed her arm, "You're coming with me!" he then flew off, shocking Cody as he made a black shield appear on his arm.

"OH NO YOU DON'T!" yelled the man as he jumped after it, but was knocked down by his arm, landing on the ground. Dante looked up to see Cheyenne being taken off

"LET ME DOWN YOU STUPID BRUTE!" yelled the girl as she bit his arm, making the creature squeal.

"Cheyenne!" yelled Dante as he tried to swing his blade, but was suddenly surrounded by assassins. He then looked up to see a girl with black hair being taken off by two Assassins. "Katy!?" yelled Dante.

"Dante!" yelled the girl as she was silenced. Dante's eyes began to glow a bright orange as his body pulsated with flaming energy, knocking the Assassins around him back. In the stands, Toby, Ace, and Diana try their best to stop the madness, but can't save everyone.

"MY BABY!" yelled Ace as he shot his arrows. Diana, furious, summoned what seemed like one hundred dragons, which began to fire at the Assassins that weren't carrying people.

"Dammit, I thought we were done with these guys!" yelled Toby as he sent shrapnel into the air, stabbing several Assassins at the same time. Suddenly, however, Assassins appeared and captured Diana, Ollette, and Dmitri.

"LET ME GO!" yelled Diana as she bit the creature's arms.

"WHAT IS WITH YOU STUPID HUMANS AND BITING!?" yelled the creature. Diego became enraged, his eyes turning a bright silver as he drew his blade and summon two hundred blades, transforming each into their final forms and merging with them.

"YOU WILL PAYYYYY!!!!" yelled the man as he swung his blade in his hand, releasing a bright, orange energy into the air, destroying several Assassins as he hit. He then flew high into the air, destroying several monsters, while at the same time, saving several people, however, after many minutes, the monster began to flee the island, which made Diego angry. "AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" yelled the man.

He then gathered the remaining few troops and began to walk to the middle of town square, where he used the tome from earlier to open a black hole. He then threw a blade in there, which made the hole turn a bright white, making it stronger and more stable.

"As of now, the tourney is suspended until we bring back EACH AND EVERY captive, UNDERSTOOD!?" yelled the man with a blood vein on his head. Dante also grew mad, as they kidnapped two people he knew as well, as well as his mother.

"LET'S KICK THIER ASSES!" yelled Dante, causing the leftover men to roar.

Yes! I am the same Doubled32 from DA! Click here to visit or click here to visit our DA page.
Back to top Go down
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins   Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:38 pm

Sypha replies with a snarl as she limps over to the bunch, her wounds beginning to heal, and tosses them a glistening scroll, "Diego-sama! Dante-kun! Once the time is right, use this spell to purify the island... However, understand this... The spell requires a human soul in order to work. And it must be of someone with a pure heart..."
Back to top Go down
http://pkmntrainerturf.forumotion.com
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins   Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:51 pm

Diego took the scroll, still unsure, but suddenly felt something like a touch on his shoulder, seeing a spirit form of Duke standing next to him, giving a thumbs up. Diego stared, jaw dropped.

"Even after all of these years, you still want to protect us...." spoke the man to himself. The spirit nodded.

"I don't care how grown up you get, kid," spoke the man, "I'll always watch your back, and I'll help with this small thing, too," spoke the man as he looked back to see Dante and his friends, "Damn, got kids of your own too. You're getting old," spoke the man. Diego grinned as he looked back. Dante punched his hand.

"Hang on, we're coming!" spoke Dante.

(Kera needs to post here, he hasn't had a turn in a while.)

Back to top Go down
Klockwork
Troll Brigade
Troll Brigade

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins   Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:23 pm

(Guys, when I tell you that I am leaving, that means I CAN'T POST. Next time, wait a bit before you start posting! God. Please, wait till tomorrow to post after me. And now, I probably can't get online tonight. GOD.)

Alana, who had screamed and ran off the fieldfor the duration of the battle, suddenly climbed into the stands. "Elese!" she screamed, attempting to find her sister. "ELESE!" She saw the girl and grabbed her shoulder, whirling her around.

"Elese, are you okay?" she asked, hugging her sister tightly.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine," Elese replied, hugging her back. "Where's Ivy?" Alana gestured to her backpack, where a feline's nose poked out. Elese nodded. "Alright. Let's find Dante."

The girls jumped from the stands, pushing through the swarming crowds to find the man.

Oh, Evanna! The time is nice to see Evanna!
Klockwork shall take the Terrie's Secrets.
Meet Klockwork's friend Grapsimo.
Back to top Go down
http://grapsimo.deviantart.com/
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins   Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:50 pm

Dante looked back and waved for them to join the crowd that was about to head into battle to Cassidy island.

"Hey, you two, down here!" yelled the man, as they ran down to join them. Diego turned around and entered the portal, followed by many others as well.

They find themselves on a beach near a Venice-like city, otherwise known as Cassidy Island, however, still on their toes. Diego looked back and began to separate groups into teams.

"....and the next team will be headed by Deraj," spoke the man, as an Assassin walked forth with a sword on his back, "And don't worry, this guy is with us, and has been for a while," spoke Diego.

"Dante, Cody, Elese, and Alana, you guys are with me!" yelled the man as he waved for them to follow. Dante nodded, determined to find the others, while the others had thier suspicions.

Last edited by Doubled on Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Klockwork
Troll Brigade
Troll Brigade

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins   Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:58 pm

Alana, tugged along by Elese was one of those with suspicions. "Uhm, wait, we're heading straight to Cassidy Island? How do we know that's where the Assassins took them?"

"Don't be dumb, Alana, Assassins aren't too smart, of course they'd head back there," Elese said pointedly, dragging her along.

"I still have my doubts," Alana said. "Just watch your back." Elese nodded in that 'yeah, sure, just shut up' kind of way, which Alana hated. She yanked her sister to her and stared her straight in the amber eyes.

"Elese, I want you to listen, and listen good." Elese nodded, eyes wide, as she had never seen her sister act this way. "if I saw we have to get out of there, we get out of there. Understood?"

Elese said nothing, but stared in shock. "I said, UNDERSTOOD?!" Alana shouted, and Elese nodded, frightened. Alana straightened her sweater. "Good. Let's go." She grabbed Elese's hand and pulled her after Diego and the others.

Back to top Go down
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins   Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:02 pm

Diego then transformed his blade into a gigantic raven, which he got on the back of.

"Where are you going!?" yelled Dante. Diego summoned another blade as the bird began to flap.

"I'm going to find this leader of theirs and take him out," spoke Diego as the bird squawked.

"Diego, I know you are strong, but..." began the raven in a masculine tone. Diego waved his hands, signaling the other groups to head out, which they did, except for Deraj's group, who waited.

"Deraj, if you're uncomfortable doing...."

"I'm not one of THEM anymore," spoke the former Assassin as he crossed his arms, afterwards placing his hands on Alana and Elese's shoulders, "I've left my feelings behind for those mongrels over 24 years ago..." He closed his eyes, looking back at the man.

"I know you have, and I trust you as a close friend," spoke Diego, making Deraj grin as he began to walk into the other direction, causing his poncho to wave as Diego took off on the raven. Deraj looked back at the kids and sighed.

"Yeah, sorry, not everyone is used to me touching their shoulders..." spoke Deraj to the girls.

Back to top Go down
Klockwork
Troll Brigade
Troll Brigade

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins   Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:29 pm

"No, it's alright," Elese said to Deraj, then shrugged. Truthfully, she found it a little... unsettling. She'd met Deraj before, but having him touch her was just... strange. But she'd never let him know this.

Alana, not as, for lack of a better word, startled as her sister, spoke up. "What are we going to do now?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Elese asked. "We're gonna kick some Assassin ass!" Alana sighed and yanked her sister off of her imaginary soapbox.

"This is why you always lose. Running right into battle with no plan is illogical. You need you have a plan. that' why I win," Alana stated firmly.

Elese rolled her eyes. Alana sighed and grabbed Deraj's shoulder, surprised at the minimal height difference between them. "What do we do now?" there was something new in her voice that was unlike her. Confidence? No, determination.

Last edited by Kerauno on Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erucia
Art Staff
Art Staff

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins   Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:59 pm

(Is it okay if I join? Sorry for the last minute decision, I was just trying to decide on a character to use...I'll be using Aconria :])
Back to top Go down
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins   Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:12 pm

(We will let you, however, Drak will relay some information to you IRL. We will let you know when you may post :3)

Deraj looked forth and began to walk to the island, listening to a small earpiece in his ear.

"We are to see if there are any survivors, and to see if we can figure out where the hostages are being kept, and why they are here..." spoke the man. Dante growled.

"Figures, Dad gives the big assignment to the guild members, and thinks we aren't capable enough..." spoke Dante, making Deraj scoff.

"Shut up," spoke the man, shocking the others, "Everyone has that mission, guild member or not. And he wouldn't have let you come along if he didn't think you were good enough..." Cody wrapped his arm around Dante's neck as they walked to the village.

"Hey, you wanna get us killed?" asked Cody with a sweat drop. Dante sighed.

"Nah, just bored...." spoke the man, until a horde of half demons attacked them. They were lesser Assassins, ones without minds, which made Dante grin as he drew his sword. "BOUT TIME!" yelled the man as he swiped his blade, sending a wave of fire at the enemy. Cody rushed in as well to knock several assassins out.

(kera~)

Back to top Go down
Klockwork
Troll Brigade
Troll Brigade

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins   Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:35 pm

"Elese, on your left!" Alana shouted, opening her backpack, Ivy jumping out. Elese whipped to her left, seeing an Assassin a foot from her. She delivered a hard left hook before opening her backpack and letting a tan panther out.

"Alright, let's do this thing,' Elese said, touching the collar-like necklace at her throat. "Holly, Transformation." Her panther, Holly, grew to the size of an elephant, sprouting deadly claws and fangs. Elese smiled, her golden-amber eyes glowing.

"Holly, do whatever you can to stop the Assassins. And I mean anything." The panther growled in reply, swiping her paws at several Assassins. Elese turned and punched the nearest assassin in the gut, then watching him double over and bringing her knee into his nose.

Alana, on the other hand, was having a less easy time. She pointed her finger at an Assassin, making him freeze on the spot, and threw him back with a flick of her hand. she glanced at Ivy, fully transformed, having a time electrocuting Assassins.

Alana looked for Elese, spotting her overwhelmed by Assassins. Se started over to help, but something grabbed her from behind. She turned, seeing a large Assassin with a look on his face that Alana had seen on many of Elese's boyfriends when she brought them home.

Her focus broken, Alana screamed out. "HELP! HELP! SOMEONE HELP MEEE-!" Her mouth was covered by the Assassins hand, and Elese was too far away to help.

Back to top Go down
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins   Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:57 pm

Dante suddenly jumped from a fast sprint and stabbed the Assassin, sending him several feet back as the man dual split his blades and struck at several enemies surrounding him, being able to dodge most of the attacks due to his heightened senses. He then looked back as he blocked two attacks from the front and the back, seeing a blush on Alana's face, and sighed.

"Stay focused!" yelled Dante as he began to spin, creating a tornado of fire to blast away his enemies.

Cody also put the beat down on several Assassins, since using a shield as a weapon would require that one would be naturally agile.

"I think we're cutting them down to size!" yelled the man as Deraj drew his blade, swiping it on the ground, which released a torrent of dark energy which wiped out the rest of the Assassins, shocking the others. He widened his eyes as a strange, wolf-like monster appeared.

"What the hell? A full transformation!?" yelled Deraj.

(Kera)

Back to top Go down
Klockwork
Troll Brigade
Troll Brigade

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins   Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:38 pm

"AND TAKE THAT, YOU BASTARD!" Elese screeched, arching her foot back and slamming it into the face of an Assassin. She turned, ready to fight more, but was surprised to see everyone shell-shocked and staring at large wolf-like creature.

"The hell is that," she said in a monotone, an indication that she was scared out of her wits. Alana ran and stood beside her, shaking. "E-Elese, it's a wolf, a wolf, a WOLF," she said, stuttering.

"I know, I see it too," Elese said, gripping Alana's arm. They were both terrified of wolves. They called over their panthers, who bot growled menacingly at the wolf.

"Don't move,' Alana said, having Ivy transform into her normal form, Elese doing the same with Holly. "Back away." They all backed away as far as they could, behind everyone else.

"Are we safe?" Alana asked.

"I don't think so..." Elese stated, taking an extra step back.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins   

Back to top Go down

Miracle Arts: Chronicles: The Next Generation: Attack of the Assassins
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Trainer Turf :: General :: General Roleplay-
Jump to: