Pokemon Trainer Turf

A union among legends...
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Console Game Speculation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
avatar

Posts : 166
Join date : 2011-06-29
Location : Location Location Location.

PostSubject: Console Game Speculation   Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:50 pm

Well, we know that Nintendo will eventually make a new console game for either the Wii or WiiU, so this isn't like the rumor thread where we post what we've heard. This is simple Speculation, and in no way confirmed, as of yet.

Now, we have heard that it will have the same graphics as Battle Revolution, and it will be an RPG, so what that means is that it'll be similar to the Orre based games. However, I believe that it will not be based in Orre this time, as that place was meant for more of a cross roads between Johto and Hoenn. I think it'll be placed within the same, er, "area" as Unova, (hopefully not a desert again), and it'll bring focus on Shadow Pokemon again, or something similar.

As far as the battling system will go, it might feature more three on three battles than normal, or (and this is what I hope) it could just focus on single battles for once. HOWEVER, all is more likely that it'll focus on double battles like the previous games.

As far as character design goes, I would say we have a 70% chance that the character will be previously designed, like Wes from Coliseum. However, there is a slim 30% chance, methinks, that there might be a character customization theme added. However, seeing as how Battle Revolution went with that, I doubt it'll be anything too special.


Now then, as far as what I want for the game, I kinda want a game focuses in more of an archipelago like area, with a coast line and jungle. I would also like for there to be more interactive ways to travel, such as, instead of using the Hover Bikes as a means of a loading screen for town travel, actually being able to pilot it. Plus, I would like it if we could capture our own wild Pokemon in grasslands or caves instead of having to snag a Pokemon ALL the time, or leaving bait. Plus I would like more variations in conversations besides the whole facing eachother, text text text, etc. This can be easily done by utilizing motion capture to increase variations in the way people talk by adding hand gestures.

As far as what else I'd like, I'd like it if, if the character isn't previously designed, we could customize our characters more, such as being able to take off the hat, adding the ability to take off certain garments like a jacket and such, and a color bar for added colors instead of making us buy new clothes for the right color, also adding more hairstyles. As far as music goes, I want it to be similar to Black and White's sound track, while not focusing so much on realism. I would FALL IN LOVE with the game if it had an awesome violin section in it, such as that in the Final Fantasy XIII battle theme.

As far as anything else, maybe the ability to walk around with Pokemon (if not the smaller ones), along with custom items to add (such as a scarf for a Lucario). While I'm at it, I would also like more action in battles, such as that seen in this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djMyzIiYENo , though I will settle for less violence as long as it looks cooler. Plus I would like facial customization, such as a sad, happy, or angry face, and custom poses if you were able to do online battle.

Anything else?...... None that I can think of! Okay, your turn Smile Now, remember, this is just SPECULATION on what the console game could be like. If you hear a rumor about it, post it in the rumor thread. Okay, go!

_________________
They see me rollin', they hatin' *bricked*

Yes! I am the same Doubled32 from DA! Click here to visit or click here to visit our DA page.
Back to top Go down
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
avatar

Posts : 203
Join date : 2011-06-29
Age : 23
Location : Team Aura Estate, Trainer Turf

PostSubject: Re: Console Game Speculation   Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:55 pm

OH GOD YES! And maybe also having a more interactive dialogue feature, as silent protags are getting old...

I also might redo my PMD fanfic a bit later...
Back to top Go down
http://pkmntrainerturf.forumotion.com
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
avatar

Posts : 166
Join date : 2011-06-29
Location : Location Location Location.

PostSubject: Re: Console Game Speculation   Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:46 pm

Well, I highly doubt that the silent hero will be cast aside anytime soon, but who knows, they might go the way of PMD by adding dialogue choices. And I would think that, if it has a wifi mode, we could select our own catch phrases.

But I wonder what the starter would be? More than likely Eevee again, which I don't mind and all, but I would like a little change in that. I'm not saying anything like being able to choose from all 15 starters, but still. HOWEVER, if I were to take a wild, and I mean Tarzan wild guess, then I'd say, since it will most likely focus on the 5th and 4th gens (since, let's face it, the console games weren't too kind to the 4th gen), then I'd say we might get something like Axew, since it is a three stage Pokemon, and a non uber dragon, as, besides Zoroark, it is the only Pokemon from the fifth gen I could see suitable for something like that.

However, who knows? They could just slap a Pikachu in our hands. And as far as legendaries go, I'd say we might get a focus on a Pokemon like Genosect or Arceus. What about you guys?

_________________
They see me rollin', they hatin' *bricked*

Yes! I am the same Doubled32 from DA! Click here to visit or click here to visit our DA page.
Back to top Go down
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
avatar

Posts : 203
Join date : 2011-06-29
Age : 23
Location : Team Aura Estate, Trainer Turf

PostSubject: Re: Console Game Speculation   Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:31 pm

I think there will be some storyline around the Musketeer Trio and maybe the Kami Trio as well...
Back to top Go down
http://pkmntrainerturf.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Console Game Speculation   

Back to top Go down
 
Console Game Speculation
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Trainer Turf :: Pokemon :: Pokemon General-
Jump to: