Pokemon Trainer Turf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Turf

A union among legends...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AceTheExtraordinaire

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AceOfSpades
Troll Brigade
Troll Brigade
AceOfSpades

AceTheExtraordinaire  Empty
PostSubject: AceTheExtraordinaire    AceTheExtraordinaire  EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:14 pm

Hello~! I'm Ace! Kerauno told me to come on here, so, here I am! ^_^

I suck at talking about myself, so I'm going to make it simple! I'm a reader, love pretty much all books. I prefer fantasy, or GOOD mysteries, not the ones that crap out and tell you who it is in the first ten minutes, so all you have to read is seventy more pages of how they figure it out. The ones who wait till the very last chapter to tell you, and keep you on the edge of your seat until that chapter... Those are the good ones. I'm also a big romance fan, and love anime. Almost all types. The all-action-all-the-time ones get boring to me, though. Some of my favorite series' are: Artemis Fowl, Harry Potter, and VampireAcademy.

I love writing, and I think I'm pretty good at it. I write mostly romance things, and mostly fantasy. I can NOT write non-fiction. I can barely read it. I just get so bored, unless it's about the Prohibition, or World Wars or something interesting like that. I also roleplay, but I'm not sure if it's like the people on here do. I usually reply with about 1000 characters, no less, plenty more. If I'm really into it, I normally get about three-four thousand characters. I usually do third person while role playing, and usually first while writing stories. Dunno, I just do.

Another thing I do is edit pictures. I can change the colors of certain things, I can give it plenty of filters, and if you give me a picture of a person with a bunch of zits, I can clear 'em up in about four seconds with my handy picture site. Very Happy I have my own style of editing, though, so if you give me a picture and tell me to edit it a certain way, I will, but if you look closely enough, you'll see a slightly different tinge here and there that make it look better than it would have been. ^_^

So, um... I'm not sure what else to say. If you want to talk to me, go for it. I don't bite too hard.

And yes, I'm a GIRL. >.> <.< So don't assume otherwise.

On, another note... afro <-- Ha! That's GREAT!
Back to top Go down
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Drakkon Whitestream

PostSubject: Re: AceTheExtraordinaire    AceTheExtraordinaire  EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:17 pm

Yay! Another writer... I wonder what happens if you faced Erucia-chan... That would be an epic fight...

Also, Kera was supposedly gonna suggest Figment to you, and I will do so too...

Back on topic... Welcome to the Hor... I mean, Turf! Sorry, my WoW is showing...
Back to top Go down
https://pkmntrainerturf.forumotion.com
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Doubled

PostSubject: Re: AceTheExtraordinaire    AceTheExtraordinaire  EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:26 pm

YAY I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE Very Happy *tackle glomps again* If you have any questions whatsoever let me know.

And if you need assistance with a pass or sprite, let me know in my art thread and I'll make one fer ya Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Erucia
Art Staff
Art Staff
Erucia

PostSubject: Re: AceTheExtraordinaire    AceTheExtraordinaire  EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:04 pm

YAY ANOTHER GIRL *Glomps*
Hi so I am one of the members of the crazy art staff and I just got back and everyone seemed to join while I was gone...

Aaanyway YAY FOR FEMININITY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AceTheExtraordinaire    AceTheExtraordinaire  Empty

Back to top Go down

AceTheExtraordinaire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Trainer Turf :: General :: General Discussion :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: