Pokemon Trainer Turf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Turf

A union among legends...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Playthrough- a journey begins!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Doubled

The Playthrough- a journey begins! Empty
PostSubject: The Playthrough- a journey begins!   The Playthrough- a journey begins! EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:47 pm

Or continues from where you last left off, just depends on where you are at XP

Now then, this thread is simple. Playing through a Pokemon game? (Main and side game) Record your actions and team here for all to see! ya braggart Very Happy

And before you ask, since this is a playthrough thread, you can cheat a little bit. That simply means that you are permitted to only catch the Pokemon you want (must be basic form if you do, and it must be at the local level of the area you are in), but they cannot be legendary. You may also use an infinite money cheat, but no custom items. Seems simple enough, right?

It's simple really, state the game you are playing and where you are at right now Smile I'll start.

I've started a new game in Leaf Green Very Happy Anyway, you know how the story goes. I chose to be a BOY (obviously, who wants to see a hairy man in a girl's outfit? -_-;;Wink, and my name is Daisuke Very Happy My rival's name is Shinji.

Anyway, my story starts out witht he usual pedo dragging me to his lab, where he let's me have Bulbasaur Very Happy Shinji chose Charmander, because he's a jerk >:C And we battled. I managed to win Very Happy And now, we're begining our journey to Viridian Very Happy Yayz (To Viridian CITY!)

Edit: Okay, made my way to Viridian, got the parcel, came back, gave the box to the old man (probably dirty mags or something >.<), and now I got a map from Daisy (who is so into me so much it hurts Very Happy *shot shot shot shot shot*)

1. The Playthrough- a journey begins! 001

Bulbasaur (Male) Sassy (Oh no you di-in't *shot)

Level: 7

Name: Rolo

Moves:
Tackle, Growl, Leech Seed

Ability: Overgrow

Simple, right? Razz Now, get crackin!

Last edited by Doubled on Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Drakkon Whitestream

PostSubject: Re: The Playthrough- a journey begins!   The Playthrough- a journey begins! EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:20 pm

As I have stated before, I do LPs on youtube, which are basically narrated walkthroughs that are put onto youtube for people's amusement...

Currently, I am doing Platinum and I am in Hearthome... And I finally completed my team...

(My platinum LP can be viewed here: https://www.youtube.com/my_playlists?p=F086606C914FCA45)

Last edited by Drakkon Whitestream on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pkmntrainerturf.forumotion.com
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Doubled

PostSubject: Re: The Playthrough- a journey begins!   The Playthrough- a journey begins! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:29 pm

Well, a lots of stuff happened. Oak forced his dirty work on us, and after Shinji said he was going to be better than me, I captured a Squirtle, Growlithe (both with cheats, but nothing more as far as stats go), and Pidgey in Route 1 of Kanto.

After that, I captured a very Hasty Mankey and ran into Shinji on the way to the League, just to show those a-holes up. However they won't let you in without a badge >:I So I beat the crap out of Shinji and his Pidgey and Charmander.

Next, I have to wait to let some old man teach me how to capture Pokemon (I have five!), then I managed to get to Viridian forest. I got lost, but I captured a Pikachu :3 But anyway, I passed through there with no problem. After healing up in Pewter, I depo'd Pikachu for a later project :3 THen I went back to the route before Pewter and caught myself a Nidoran (male).

After training a bit, I easily beat Brock's gym with Mankey, Squirtle, and Bulbasaur. Then I heal up and head on out where a pedo (claiming to know Oak) gave me shoes from my mom (which I didn't bother to read), so I ran and beat all the trainers along that route until I made it to Mt. Moon, where I've stopped due to lack of charger.

Team:

1. The Playthrough- a journey begins! 001

Male, Sassy (still all up in my face BI )

level 13

Moves: Vine Whip, Tackle, Leech Seed, Growl

Ability: Overgrow

2 .The Playthrough- a journey begins! Squirtle%28FRLG%29Sprite

Name: Donatello (XD)

level: 10

Male, Careful (it suits him, given he has a shell :I)

Ability: Torrent

Moves: Bubble, Tackle, Tail Whip, Withdraw

3. The Playthrough- a journey begins! Spr_3f_058

Name: Tyson

Male, hardy (and badass too BI)

Level: 11

Ability: Flash Fire

Moves: Ember, Bite, and Roar

4. The Playthrough- a journey begins! Spr_3f_016

Name: Tila

level 11

Female, Hasty (she wants to grow up so fast D: )

Ability: Keen Eye

Moves: Gust, Tackle, Sand-Attack

5. The Playthrough- a journey begins! Spr_3f_056

Name: Not given one yet (Once I get to Name Rater, I'll decide)

level 11

Male, Hasty (rather impatient too :I)

Ability: Vital Spirit (this might come in handy one day)

Moves: Low Kick, Scratch, Leer, Karate Chop

6. The Playthrough- a journey begins! 032

Name: NA

Level 12

Male, Jolly (wasn't so jolly when I caught him :C )

Ability: Poison Point

Moves: Peck, Leer, Focus Energy, and Double Kick

Number of badges so far: 1
Back to top Go down
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Doubled

PostSubject: Re: The Playthrough- a journey begins!   The Playthrough- a journey begins! EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:54 pm

Well then, continuing off from yesterday, I kicked Team Rocket (along with every other trainer in the cave)'s asses at Mt. Moon, which resulted in Bulbasaur finally evolving. Then I met up with the mega rivals outside and had them teach Mega Punch to Squirtle and Mega Kick to Mankey (of course being sure not to let the other know XP). I then managed to get to Cerulean City, where I healed up and took on the local gym. I thought I'd swim a few laps myself, but then some dude in a man-kini challenged me, which I won handily. Misty's underling then took me on, after beating her I tried to push her into the pool, but sadly the game mechanics don't allow for such pleasantries -_-

Anyway, Misty begins to brag about how great Water Pokemans are, which I disproove by raeping her team with Ivysaur. She gave me Water Pulse along with a badge. I then taught Squirtle Water Pulse, since tail whip is rather useless. I then decide to take a nice stroll on the bridge, when Shinji shows up, bragging as usual. I beat him with the rest of my team, not even needing Ivysaur, not one teammate lost, and after he gave me some fancy Facebook/Gameboy thingy, I proceeded to Nugget bridge, kicked their butts, and foiled Team Rocket again. I then proceeded to kick everyone's butt on the way to Bill's house, where Donnatello evolved into Wartortle, and Nidoran evolved into Nidorino. Then I steal a Ship ticket from Bill, foil a robbery (using the TM on Growlithe to teach him Dig), and proceeded to the daycare and dropped my Pikachu off.

After I leave a wake of destruction from the defeated trainers, I grab a Bike Voucher, Vs. Seeker, and sneak aboard the SS. Anne, where, again, I kick everyone's butt, resulting in Tila's evolving into Pidgeotto, and rummage through a lot of garbage. Then Shinji shows up again, claiming to have captured 40 kinds, which I just kicked his butt with mine, and proceeded to take HM Cut from the captain. THen I get kicked off >:I the boat leaves without me, and I take out my anger on the other trainers the next route over. Afterwards I rummage through more garbage in the gym, kick more butt, and defeat Lt. Surge with Nidorino and Ivysaur.

Currently, I am in Diglett Cave, trying to obtain Flash back in Route 3. When Nidorino gets to level 22, I'm evolving him.

1. The Playthrough- a journey begins! Ivysaur%28FRLG%29Sprite

Male, still as Sassy as ever .

Level 24

Moves: Vine Whip, Cut, Poison Powder, and Razor Leaf.

2. The Playthrough- a journey begins! Wartortle%28FRLG%29Sprite

Name: Donatello

Male, Still Careful.

Level 20

Moves: Water Pulse, Mega Punch, Bite, and Brick Break

3. The Playthrough- a journey begins! Spr_3f_058

Name: Tyson

Male, Hardy Hardy Hardy.....hardaaaayyy *shot*

Ability: Flash Fire

Level 22

Moves: Ember, Bite, Roar, and Dig

4. The Playthrough- a journey begins! 017

Name: Tila

Female, Hasty (she wants this to be over with)

Ability: Keen Eye

Level 20

Moves: Gust, Attract (my favorite way to torture the foe :3), Quick Attack, and Thief (for Psychic types in emergency)

5. The Playthrough- a journey begins! Spr_3f_056

Name: Mankey (need a good name :I)

Male, Hasty (He's a fighter I tell ya! I real left hook!)

Ability: Vital Spirit

Level: 22

Moves: Karate Chop, Low Kick, Rock Tomb, and Mega Kick (or as I like to call it, DYNAMIC ENTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

6. The Playthrough- a journey begins! 033

Name: Nidorino (also need a name Razz)

Male, Jolly (especially after a good kill Very Happy)

Ability: Poison Point

level: 21

Moves: Peck, Secret Power, Poison Sting, Double Kick

Badges obtained: 3
Back to top Go down
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Doubled

PostSubject: Re: The Playthrough- a journey begins!   The Playthrough- a journey begins! EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:50 pm

Well, I evolved Nidorino into Nidoking, got flash, a Diglett and Dugtrio, and made my way to the DC center to pick up ma Pikachu so she can light my way through Rock Tunnel. I picked up my bike as well and headed towards the cave, leaving a trail of tears as I defeated each and every trainer I met, even at the cave itself while Pikachu lead the way. I caught a Machop and Onix as well, and before I left, Ivysaur evolved again into Venusaur. Then I defeated the punks outside the cave and healed up in Lavender town. After that I trained some more in the next route and evolved Mankey to primape. Then I got Nidoking's and Primeape's names changed to Demolition and Dusk.

After that, I challenged Erika's gym, beating everyone with a skirt, which was everyone, I believe, and then took down Erica with Pidgeotto. After that, I healed up and decided to go gambling, where I spied a TR grunt, and followed him to the basement, where I completely ransacked the place and stole all of the items, and met Giovanni and took him down. Then after he ran off, I stole his Silph Scope and ran Flew back to Lavender and took on the tower. Then Shinji shows up, I defeated him as usual, showing his "perfect" Charmeleon my "perfect" VENUSAUR, who rapes his Charmeleon. I then proceed, catch a Ghastly and Cubone, free everyone from they're possesions, took all the items, helped Mama Marowak move on, and took out all the TR grunts. THen Fuji takes me to his. Pokeflute Get!

After that, I head south for Fuscia. I then awake the Snorlax and caught him before he killed anyone else (I revived them all with the potions and revives I have on stock). Then I made my way to Fucsia City, defeating who I can before being forced to heal up, where Wartortle evolved into Blastoise. After that, I fight fight fight until Pidgeotto evolves into Pidgeot. Now I'm training Arcanine.

1. The Playthrough- a journey begins! 003

name: Rolo

level: 37

Male, Sassy

Overgrow

Razor Leaf, Cut, Giga Drain, and Poison Powder

2. The Playthrough- a journey begins! Blastoise(FRLG)Sprite

Donatello

Level 36

Male, Careful

Torrent

Water Pulse, Mega Pawnch, Bite (aka omnomnom), and Brick Break

3. The Playthrough- a journey begins! Fire_red_arcanine_icon

Tyson

level 31

Male, Hardy

Flash Fire

Ember, Bite, Roar, and Dig (I think I evolved him too early)

4. The Playthrough- a journey begins! 018

Tila

level 36

Female, Hasty

Keen Eye

Aerial Ace, Fly, Quick Attack, Thief

5. The Playthrough- a journey begins! 057

Dusk

level 28

Male, Hasty

VS

Karate Chop, Low Kick, Rock Slide, Mega Kick

6. The Playthrough- a journey begins! Spr_3f_034

Demolition

level 28 (think him too)

Male, Jolly

Poison Point

Thrash, Secret Power, Shock Wave, Double Kick

Total badges, 4
Back to top Go down
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Doubled

PostSubject: Re: The Playthrough- a journey begins!   The Playthrough- a journey begins! EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:34 am

Well then, continuing from where we left off, I decided to go take a tour of the Safari Zone so I could participate in this special HM contest. I wasn't focusing on catching Pokemon this time, so I only managed to capture an Eggxecute and a Nidorina (cause nothing flippin' else would appear!). Anyway, I find some gold chompers on the ground and decide to take it, thinking I could pawn it for some dough. I then find the secret house and obtain HM Surf, which I taught to Nidoking and Blastoise so I'd have more of an arsenal. I then got booted from the place, and decided to take out my rage on the bikers on Cycling Road.After that, I made a big entrance in Koga's Gym, where I defeated all the trainers again. I was surprised at how much higher his levels were, as they were higher than Rolo's at the time, however, I still managed to beat him with Primape and Nidoking (Shock Wave came in handy with his Minimizing Muk, even if it took forever.). I then found an old guy who stole my gold chompers, but gave me HM Strength as a parting gift, the jerk. I COULDN'T EVEN SELL THE DERN THING >:I So I decided to keep it, hoping to teach it to Pikachu for when I really need it.

(something I forgot to add from last time):Then I found a celebrity who gave me HM Fly to keep quiet, as well as something that made me sleepy :I I don't remember much after that, but I did teach Pidgeot Steel Wing and Fly for convenience. (Now we continue) I managed to teach brick Break to Nidoking as well, since it outdoes Double Kick in power and it has the added bonus of shattering defenses. After that I went into some apartment building in Celadon where Some old lady gave me Tea and I stole an Eevee (Seriously, not even kidding. The guy doesn't even offer it, its just....there! 0_0) and made my way for the gates. I then pass through, where a cop pats me down and steals my Tea and shares it with his friends, the jerks. When I arrive in Saffron, it was overrun by TR, so I healed up, restocked on items, and stormed the Silph Co. building since the guard was asleep. First off, I defeat each and every Rocket and Scientist (and that one juggler) who looked at me funny, then I unlocked and saved everyone's asses (and calmed down a few by slapping them). I then rest up and, SURPRISE, Shinji was there, not even lifting a finger, the Jackass. I literally sweep his entire team while only losing two members, and three were the only members used. I then fight Giovanni and save the President of the Corp, who was so excited he gave me a Master Ball. A MASTER FREAKIN BALL MAN!!! I decided to save this for later, as you never know. After that, I decide to train some before encountering Sabrina, since she is a level above Koga, apparently, so I rampage through the next-door dojo, beating them all with Primape! I choose Hitmonlee, even though I couldn't care less between the two.

After that, I challenge Sabrina's gym. I defeat everyone of those so called "Psychics", who should of seen it coming. THen I face Sabrina, who was weaker than Koga. Nidoking took her out, along with Venusaur for good measure. She then claimed she saw it coming, but come on, really? I then leave and head back home, get my Pokedex checked, and head south for Cinabar for a vacation, where I captured a Tangela and Tentacool, while beating all of the fishermen and male swimmers (ew >.< Some of them shouldn't even be wearing speedos). Then after letting the girls down that I beat, I decide to call it a day on a random island.

name: Rolo

level: 41

Male, Sassy

Overgrow

Razor Leaf, Cut, Giga Drain, and Poison Powder

Donatello

Level 40

Male, Careful

Torrent

Surf's up!, Mega Pawnch, Bite, and Brick Break

Tyson

level 40

Male, Hardy

Flash Fire

Ember, Bite, Roar, and Dig (I think I evolved him too early)

Tila

level 40

Female, Hasty

Keen Eye

Aerial Ace, Fly, Quick Attack, Steel Wing

Dusk

level 40

Male, Hasty

VS

Karate Chop, Low Kick, Rock Slide, Mega Kick

level 39 (think him too)

Male, Jolly

Poison Point

Thrash, Surf, Shock Wave, Double Kick

Total badges, 6
Back to top Go down
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Doubled

PostSubject: Re: The Playthrough- a journey begins!   The Playthrough- a journey begins! EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:10 am

Well anyway, I landed On Cinnabar after by little vacay on random uninhabited island, so I healed up and dropped the fossil off at the lab (which I forgot to pick up ^^Wink, so with that done, I decide to challenge the gym, since there wasn't even a house there, but it was locked, the joyks >:I So, I decided to explore the random burned down building, sounds safe, right? Very Happy So I explored, defeated every trainer in there, caught all available Pokemon, obtained all items (including Blizzard >:3), and also read very disturbing information about a Pokemon experiment gone wrong. Meh, I didn't care, I found the key to the gym, so I went ahead and left and healed up before challenging them. Not much happened really, since I made a claim that I would defeat each and EVERY Kanto trainer, , I challenged all of those nerds and thieves and beat all of them. Then I fought Blaine, who wasn't hard to defeat at all.

Then Bill suddenly kidnaps me to One Island, where I'm being forced to play delivery boy. I didn't challenge anyone there, as my vow was for Kanto Only. But anyway, off to Two Island, where I meet the man who then sends me on a rescue mission -_- why are they trusting a 10 year old kid with this? Anyway, before leaving 2, I got the ultimate techniques for Rolo and Donatello, Frenzy Plant and Hydro Cannon, so I headed to Three Island, where I defeat a bunch of Biker thugs. So, not only am I the Item Taking Ass Kicker of Kanto, but I'm also the Delivery Search and Rescue Badass of the Sevii Islands. So anyway, I continue to Berry Forest where Lostelle is said to be. I find her, and she's being attacked by a Hypno. As a moral person I can't stand for this, so I kick its ass with Tila. Then we go to 2 island, deliver the meteorite, head back to 1, and finally back to Cinnabar. From there I defeated the swimmers to the east.

After that, I flew back to Viridian and challenged the gym, again, defeating each and every one. Then, SURPRISE SURPRISE BITCH, Giovanni was waiting for me. He was rather easy, as usual, but I couldn't help but feel nostalgic when Rolo defeated his Nidoqueen, since he also defeated Brock's Onix. So, he won my first and Last badge :3

So then, I heal up and head to the Pokemon League when SHINJI shows up and makes me fight him. He managed to defeat 4 of my members, but that was while I was defeating his six with ease. Blastoise wiped out his Charizard with Hydro Cannon, but he still managed to get away. So I continue to the Pokemon League gates, which was a bit too extravagant, as they could've saved the time and effort by hiring one security guard near the gate, but that's just me. I then navigate my way through Victory Road and defeat all the trainers I see, heal up, and now I'm grinding so i can take on the League with ease.

1. Rolo

Male, Sassy

OG

Level 53

moves: Sunny Day, Earthquake, Frenzy Plant, Solar Beam

2. Donatello

Male, Careful

Torrent

level 50

Surf, Mega Punch, Hydro Cannon, Brick Break

3. Tyson

Male, Naive (and all this time I thought it was hardy)

Flash Fire

level 50

Flamethrower, Extremespeed, FirevBlast, Iron Tail

4. Tila

Female, hasty

Keen Eye

level 43

Aerial Ace, Fly, Quick Attack, Steel Wing

5.Dusk

Male, Hasty

VS

Level 50

Cross Chop, Low Kick, Rock Slide, Mega Kick

6. Demolition

Male, Jolly

PP

level 48

Earthquake, Surf, Megahorn, Blizzard

All badges obtained, next objective: Take down the League.
Back to top Go down
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Doubled

PostSubject: Re: The Playthrough- a journey begins!   The Playthrough- a journey begins! EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 8:58 pm

Well then, its the moment we've all been waiting for.....the Elite Four! >:0 Here I come ya basterds!

Well, first up was Lorelie. She put up a good game, but I pwned her with Dusk, and only him (I think this is the first time he won an official match without any help from the others, so kudos to you, ya wild ape C:<)

Next up was Bruno. I started off with Tila, who totally showed his Onix and Machamp whose boss, but his Hitmochan defeated her with Counter, so Demolition had to intervene. He defeated the rest of his team without a sweat.

Then came Agatha. She insulted my friends, so I had Arcanine rip through her team with flaming jowls! Then she sent me on my way to go play with Lance C:

After that, I ought Lance with Demolition. He lost during the second round, then Tila defeated Aerodactyl with Steel Wing, however, even though she did her best to take down his Dragonite (she used Mirror Move to copy Outrage. EPIC TILA! JUST EPIC!), Donatello had to intervene. He defeated the rest, and ended the last Dragonair with a MEGA PAWNCH! Epic job guys, we should enjoy being....what's that? someone else has.....SHINJI!!!!!

I burst through the door and found that bastard laughing his ass off, so he challenged me. I sent out Demolition first, who owned his Pidgeot, but failed at his Alakazam. THen Dusk came out and owned Alakazam and Gyarados (damn, this was Dusk's day ._.) but fell to Exeggutor. Venusaur had a fit, but with Sunny Day, Solar Beam, Earthquake, and Frenzy Plant, we ended both him and his Charizard. After that the old man came back and scolded Shinji, and recorded us in the Hall of Fame.

CONGRATS TEAM! I COULDN'T BE PROUDER!

Rolo

Male, Sassy (He bitch-slapped Charizard with his plants of frenzyness >:3)

level 65

overgrow

Sunny Day, Earthquake, Frenzy Plant, Solar Beam

Donatello

male, Careful (carefully owned Lance! MEGA PANWCH!)

LEVEL 62

torrent

Surf, Mega Pawnch, Hydro Cannon, Brick Break.

Tyson

male, Naive (Owned Agatha when she insulted us. Good Boy!)

level 62

Flash Fire

Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Extremespeed, Iron Tail

Tila

Female, Hasty (Owned Onix, Machamp, and Mirror Move'd Outrage on Dragonite. YOU GO GIRL!)

level 62

Keen Eye

Aerial Ace, Fly, Mirror Move, Steel Wing

Dusk

male, Hasty (the epic man of the hour who took down Lorelie all by himself and put a major dent in Shinji's team! High five buddy! *gets knocked into the wall*)

level 63

Vital Spirit

Karate Shop, Low Kick, Mega Kick, Rock Slide

Demolition

male, Jolly (the clean up man and a huge tank who took out a huge number of enemies. Good work man!)

level 63

Poison Point

Earthquake

Surf

Megahorn

Blizzard.

Now, I will start my Heart Gold playthrough shortly. I might go back on Leaf Green to explore the Sevii Islands.
Back to top Go down
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Drakkon Whitestream

PostSubject: Re: The Playthrough- a journey begins!   The Playthrough- a journey begins! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:24 am

Maybe you should get an emulator and start LPing...
Back to top Go down
https://pkmntrainerturf.forumotion.com
Yellow
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Yellow

PostSubject: Re: The Playthrough- a journey begins!   The Playthrough- a journey begins! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:24 pm

Just catched Deino, Heatmor, & Durant in Pokemon White. Need to get Mienfoo!
Back to top Go down
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Doubled

PostSubject: Re: The Playthrough- a journey begins!   The Playthrough- a journey begins! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:34 am

Okay, Well I started my HG playthrough. You know what happens through most of the beginning. So a few pedos and some captures later I have successfully defeated Falkner and am now on my way to beat Bugsy in Azaelia.

Team:

Quilava (male, sassy (just like Rolo Very Happy), proud of its POWA!)

Spinarak (male, naive (TOP PERCENTAGE RAEP'R) Likes to relax)

Mareep (male, Careful, and apparently cunning.)

Also have a hoothoot and Sentret I'm getting rid of, and also the egg to Togepii I might keep.
Back to top Go down
Yellow
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Yellow

PostSubject: Re: The Playthrough- a journey begins!   The Playthrough- a journey begins! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:48 pm

Just beaten N and Ghetsis, the psycho-path, then caught a few national pokemon including Sableye and Jiggypuff in PKMN White.
Back to top Go down
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Doubled

PostSubject: Re: The Playthrough- a journey begins!   The Playthrough- a journey begins! EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:29 pm

Well, I've been neglecting to post my progress like usual. Well, I've defeated 6 gym leaders so far, but my Pokemon are HORRIBLY undertrained, so I'm heading into Mt. Mortar to train for a bit.

Team:

1. Terk

Quilava, Sassy, Blaze, (Flame Wheel, Headbutt, Rock Smash, Ember)

level 29

2. Dokumo

Ariados, Naive, Insomnia, (Poison Sting, Leech Life, Night Shade, Fury Swipes)

level 26

3. Honda

Flaaffy, Careful, Static, (Iron Tail, Headbutt, Thunder Shock, Thunder Wave)

Level 26

4. Cashell

Togetic, Modest, Hustle, (Fly, Shadow Ball, Extrasensory, Metronome)

Level 27

5. (Temp) Woody

Sudowoodo, Jolly, Sturdy, (Faint Attack, Low Kick, Rock Throw, Mimic)

6. Jesp

Mantine, Naive, Swift Swim, (Surf, Supersonic, Wing Attack, Bullet Seed)

Number of Badges: 6
Back to top Go down
DarkSoul
Regular User
Regular User
DarkSoul

PostSubject: Re: The Playthrough- a journey begins!   The Playthrough- a journey begins! EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:40 pm

I enjoy being a Mantine. I didn't know I was generally considered to be naive, thou- *shot*

It's good to see more people are doing serious none-Nuzlocke playtroughs, seeing as they are a lot of fun to read- Including this one. Not that there's anything wrong with Nuzlocke, but still. And I do realize I have said this before, but holy, you are really good at training PokeMon. I usually just overgrind one to three PokeMon and sweep trough the rest of the game |D

Keep it up, I'd love to see more ^^
Back to top Go down
MrMcTaco
Regular User
Regular User
MrMcTaco

PostSubject: Re: The Playthrough- a journey begins!   The Playthrough- a journey begins! EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:50 am

Entry 1 - The Start
I am a new Pokémon Trainer called Black. From this day on, I'll be writing a diary of what happens in my adventures with my new Pokémon - and friend - Emperor the Snivy, the name coming from the way he looks at me. Right after I picked Snivy, Bianca, a friend of mine, challenged me to a battle against her Oshawott. It wasn't that long, seeing as none of our Pokémon are very strong yet, but after the battle, my room STILL ended up being totally ruined!(By the way, I won the battle) She commended me for the battle, then excused herself about the room. Cheren (Another friend of mine) then healed both of our Pokémon, and then, he challenged me with his Tepig, and with my Tackle attacks, I won that battle too. After the battles, we walked downstairs to my mom, who appearantly could hear our Pokémons cries clear down there. After Cheren and Bianca walked home, she gave me my Xtransceiver(Appearantly pronounced "cross-transceiver"), and as I walked outside, I saw Bianca wasn't home yet, so I (
Who is appearantly a stalker) sneaked to her home, and when I got in, her father suddenly yelled "NO, NO, A THOUSAND TIMES NO!!!!!" at her, and they had a little argument, then she told me, that that was a secret, and then we walked into Professor Juniper's lab. She gave us a PokéDex and a little explanation of it, then she gave us the oppurtunity to give our Pokémon nicknames, Bianca and Cheren didn't name theirs, but I named Snivy Emperor.

-Black
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Playthrough- a journey begins!   The Playthrough- a journey begins! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Playthrough- a journey begins!
Page 1 of 1