Pokemon Trainer Turf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Turf

A union among legends...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just Going To Float On In...~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloud
Cloud

Just Going To Float On In...~ Empty
PostSubject: Just Going To Float On In...~   Just Going To Float On In...~ EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:49 pm

Hey, my name's Cloud, as you can see. I was shown here awhile ago by Kerauno, but I haven't gotten around to joining until today.

I am a competitive battler, and a well known one at that. I usually just do Pokemon Online, since my wifi is currently out, but eh.

I am a book reader, meaning that I love to read books. I don't really care what kind of book it is, though I prefer Mystery or Fiction, but I shall read it. Writing is also my flaming hot passion and one of my only hobbies besides Pokemon and reading.

...well. Not too great on intros, but...*dances out*

~Cloud~
Back to top Go down
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Drakkon Whitestream

PostSubject: Re: Just Going To Float On In...~   Just Going To Float On In...~ EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:51 pm

Welcome to the Turf, Cloud! It is nice to see a familiar face! Have a nice time here and if you want, we are having a writing contest that you could try and enter...
Back to top Go down
https://pkmntrainerturf.forumotion.com
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Doubled

PostSubject: Re: Just Going To Float On In...~   Just Going To Float On In...~ EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:10 pm

Hey Cloud, I've heard a lot about you, and its good to see you here Smile If you need help with a pass, just let me know and I'll make your own custom pass Very Happy Hope you enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
Klockwork
Troll Brigade
Troll Brigade
Klockwork

PostSubject: Re: Just Going To Float On In...~   Just Going To Float On In...~ EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:29 pm

Finally, you're here! Gosh, took you long enough.

I'm sure you'll fit in here, there are a lot of, er, different people. And we're all looking forward to reading your stories! How are they coming, anyway?
Back to top Go down
http://grapsimo.deviantart.com/
Erucia
Art Staff
Art Staff
Erucia

PostSubject: Re: Just Going To Float On In...~   Just Going To Float On In...~ EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:02 pm

Yay! Another writer! Anyway, I just got back from Stanford to learn how to make myself the administrator on my own computer
Anyway, hello from the crazy art staff :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Going To Float On In...~   Just Going To Float On In...~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Going To Float On In...~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Trainer Turf :: General :: General Discussion :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: