Pokemon Trainer Turf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Turf

A union among legends...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dark Soul, at your service ^^

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkSoul
Regular User
Regular User
DarkSoul

Dark Soul, at your service ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Dark Soul, at your service ^^   Dark Soul, at your service ^^ EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:13 pm

Hello, folks. Most of you might know me from PokeCharms, where I have the same name. I joined TT because it seemed like a cool forum and because Tunduli pushed me into it.

My main interests are writing and RPing, so you might expect a PKMN fic from me at one point, and I might jump into an RP or two when the time's ripe. I hope I'll have a good time here!

-Dark Soul
Back to top Go down
Tunduli
Art Staff
Art Staff
Tunduli

PostSubject: Re: Dark Soul, at your service ^^   Dark Soul, at your service ^^ EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:16 pm

what Jesper you should have mentioned how I brought you here D:<
I mean, um!

Welcome to TT~
I hope you have fun here and stuff. c:
Back to top Go down
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Doubled

PostSubject: Re: Dark Soul, at your service ^^   Dark Soul, at your service ^^ EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:22 pm

Yay, DS is here Very Happy This place is getting full of members, isn't it Razz It's very nice to see, er, "read" you, and if you have any questions lemme know, and if you need help with a pass lemme know of that too Smile
Back to top Go down
Erucia
Art Staff
Art Staff
Erucia

PostSubject: Re: Dark Soul, at your service ^^   Dark Soul, at your service ^^ EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:46 pm

HIII I'm one of two of the crazy art staff!!! Welcome to TT and I hope you stay active! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Drakkon Whitestream

PostSubject: Re: Dark Soul, at your service ^^   Dark Soul, at your service ^^ EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:06 pm

Nice to see yet another RPer here! However, if you didn't limit yourself to pokemon... (Sorry... I just am feeling sad because most of my friends are on pokemon forums and usually never read my non-pokemon stuff...)
Back to top Go down
https://pkmntrainerturf.forumotion.com
DarkSoul
Regular User
Regular User
DarkSoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Soul, at your service ^^   Dark Soul, at your service ^^ EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 7:48 am

Thanks, all ^^

Drakkon; Actually, I do every kind of fanfiction and Role Play, so I'm not limiting myself to PokeMon. I'll be sure to catch up on your stories.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Soul, at your service ^^   Dark Soul, at your service ^^ Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Soul, at your service ^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Trainer Turf :: General :: General Discussion :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: