Pokemon Trainer Turf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Turf

A union among legends...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tick tock, it's Kera time!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Klockwork
Troll Brigade
Troll Brigade
Klockwork

Tick tock, it's Kera time! Empty
PostSubject: Tick tock, it's Kera time!   Tick tock, it's Kera time! EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:10 pm

Is this some kind of joke?! I--
Wait. Wrong person.

Hello! I'm Kerauno, but you can call me Kera. So, uh, yeah, I suck at starting threads. So let's get right to it, shall we? Sh-shall we? [sweatdrop]

Firstly and foremostly, I am a writer. I abide by the laws of grammar and those who do not get no respect from me! I've written numerous short stories, and am trying to write novels, but since I have no patience or motivation, that's not going to happen soon. never the less, the art forum will be flooded with my unfinished stories. Viewer discretion is advised.

I make sprites too. See my avatar? I made that. EPICALNESS. At some point, I'm going to make a joint sprite showcase/shop. Now everyone can buy request sprites from me for free! Maybe!

I roleplay, too! Many genres, many different characters. Seriously, I have infinity characters. It's take twenty posts just to list them all. And that's just the one I've sprited so far. -.-

I don't know what else to say... Random fact time? I think yes! I also like archery, and tea (ohmygod I love tea), and I love the Vocaloids (LOOK 'EM UP), and I'm a werewolf. Wraaaar.

I guess that's it. So organized, I am! [smacks self] Not Yoda time. Anyway, i should go before I begin rambling. Hehe.

So I'll be going, leave your comments at the door, I'll get them later then throw them into the bonfire OKAY GOODBYE.
Back to top Go down
http://grapsimo.deviantart.com/
Drakkon Whitestream
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Drakkon Whitestream

PostSubject: Re: Tick tock, it's Kera time!   Tick tock, it's Kera time! EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:15 pm

So, you are a fusion between me and Doubled essentially... Nice... Maybe you can pick up some of the slack that Doubled is leaving behind... (Especially if you can scratch sprites!)

Nice to have yet another writer here as well. BTW, do you write fanfics or do you work just in general fantasy fiction?

On top of that, ever heard of a site called Figment?

Sorry... Just my epic writer self showing...

Welcome to the turf, Kerauno-san. I will look forward to seeing what you offer.
Back to top Go down
https://pkmntrainerturf.forumotion.com
Erucia
Art Staff
Art Staff
Erucia

PostSubject: Re: Tick tock, it's Kera time!   Tick tock, it's Kera time! EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:33 pm

HI! Very Happy
And OH MY GOSH I LOVE VOCALOIDS Very Happy
HIGH FIVE!

I am one of two members of the crazy art staff, welcome to Trainer Turf!
Back to top Go down
Doubled
Turf Overlord
Turf Overlord
Doubled

PostSubject: Re: Tick tock, it's Kera time!   Tick tock, it's Kera time! EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:58 pm

Yay, Kera's here! Very Happy It's nice to have another spriter here now people can stop asking me Smile

Anyway, it is good to have you here Kera. If you have any questions at all let me or Drak know Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tick tock, it's Kera time!   Tick tock, it's Kera time! Empty

Back to top Go down

Tick tock, it's Kera time!
Page 1 of 1